Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Hope they've got a proper textured finish on them. I've seen much slippery hilarity due to porcelain tiles outdoors!

According to the site it has an anti-slip rating of R11, but it's a smoother surface than some of the samples I had seen.

For a couple of reasons it doesn't really bother me if it's slightly slippery when wet (hard to say for sure until it's down). For one it's in the back garden so not having to walk over it to get in/out of the house. For two it should be easier to clean if I need to.

I have a family member with honed sandstone, that is really slippery when it's been raining, and you need to walk across it to get out of the house.

These are the two I was picking between. I went for the left one but it's definitely a smoother surface than the right one. Side note the samples also make good coasters!

mnAarsz.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Taking some work home lately so purchased expensed a second Griffin stand. Used from the bay but immaculate for £15 delivered :cool:

Also sorted Win10 resolution so PBP isn't derp :o

whlojSsl.jpg

lTp1jG5l.jpg

MngGCkOl.jpg

oSFsLOzl.jpg

Associate
Not for me, I've been shaving with electric since I was 16 (44 years ago) and I've never had a problem with rashes.
However, I have a Panasonic ES-LV95 which cost me £190 2 years ago and recommended off here (can be bought cheaper without the docking station) and I sometimes put liquid soap into the head and dip it in & out of water so something like that may suit you. I did it this morning and I'm smooth as a baby's bum.

Ok thanks for the info SexyGreyFox will give it a whirl see how i get on :)

Caporegime
Sorry I presumed the phones backlight would be a mildly luminous LED like every other. I did not realise your phone emitted photons on a scale only comparable to the sun which illuminate your night time bedroom to a state only previously witnessed by those who took part in the Manhattan project.

Otherwise you’d just put the phone out of line of site and wouldn’t be resorting to 6 glasses cases as a sleep aid.

I bought a sleep mask as it was easier than putting up curtains

Soldato
KisJzM.jpg

They were giving out free samples in store today. Really enjoyed it, so picked up a bottle. A bit pricy at £25, but I would recommend picking up a bottle :)

Back
Top Bottom