Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

200 good lord.

P75 was the first Pentium in my house which lasted way too long. Was on lans round my mates at they all had Beasts to play total annihilation and bladurs gate.

And then it happened. The PIII 650.

I had won

Premium heavy duty fast charging cables for my phone, that shouldn't break like my Samsung ones.

20181007_184018.jpg

So are these for you, or what? Please tell me you didn't buy 420 football cards for your kid?
Why shouldn't he? Did your mummy and daddy not treat you to material things that you liked?

Don't know why SDK always cops so much grief for buying stuff for his kids. Bring generous in material terms doesn't preclude being a good parent in other ways.

..and now I need it. My old man made parts for that car. They sent us a tonne of merch after the win. I still have the very retro t-shirt but as I was about 4 years old so the toys/models they sent got played with instead.
Love the noise that car makes. Nothing else quite like it. :D rotary engines are very cool, despite their problems.

Why shouldn't he? Did your mummy and daddy not treat you to material things that you liked?

Don't know why SDK always cops so much grief for buying stuff for his kids. Bring generous in material terms doesn't preclude being a good parent in other ways.

I just typed out a big long thing but then I remembered this has been gone over before repeatedly and I shouldn't have started it and that's on me. I just see a definite chance of turning this kid into some weirdo with very warped expectations and unless he happens to grow up loaded (or Dad keeps throwing money at him), he's going to be very disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom