Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Siemens Induction hob and free Pans.

414021021.jpg

Soldato
True, I like to do a real slow charge overnight though, much nicer on the battery. I never need to charge during the day so it's never an issue.
I've read about the turbo/quick charging being bad for batteries, but also that slow charging isn't good for them either.
I assume for both, it depends on how the charge is delivered?

Soldato
I had one of these and it broke far quicker than any other USB cable I've had!

Maybe you got a duff one? Atari in the phone forum/S7 Edge thread recommended these to me.

I've been using an Anker branded 6ft braided cable for the last 18 months and it does a good job with absolutely no signs of damage. Still works well to this day, and does support fast charge. They're fantastic quality cables - I recently upgraded to an S8 and bought a set of USB Type C cables from Anker. The original Micro USB been in use every single day and still look brand new - amazing quality cables for sure!

Soldato
It was pretty duff pretty quickly so maybe... I did buy it off eBay (brand new) so Anker wouldn't offer me a replacement.

Next time I'll use Amazon..

Oh I see, so Anker doesn't trust purchases from ebay. That sucks. Yeah, I would definitely use Amazon in future. That's where I got mine from. I prefer Amazon to ebay because of the user reviews informing me if the product is good, or non genuine and unreliable.

Caporegime
Oh I see, so Anker doesn't trust purchases from ebay. That sucks. Yeah, I would definitely use Amazon in future. That's where I got mine from. I prefer Amazon to ebay because of the user reviews informing me if the product is good, or non genuine and unreliable.

Wouldn't trust amazon reviews tbh.

Soldato

Generally I do and Amazon are far better at returns than most other suppliers! Frustrating I didn't for this one.

Soldato
Nice, you happier with it then? I recall you mentioning in older threads about yours being about 10yrs old. Hows this handling the water splashes?

Marv

Only fitted it yesterday so can't really say - I just assume they will wipe off like the old one (only thing wrong with the old one - it looked old like scratched to hell) I have now heard the buzzing on boost - the old one didn't do it and going by boiling a pan of water there isn't any difference in (that I notice) in how quick it does the job. Got to retrain wife on cleaning it - no bleach -Viakal- scouring pads or knife scraping - and main one dragging pots across it - That will be hard as both of us suffer weak arms and pot full of water and spuds is heavy - we really need a handle on front of each pot - would help tremendously -

Thezappa.

I did see while looking for the hob, Neff still do those pans - Schulte Ufer pans - I have just packed pots away but kept frying pan out - My best frying pan is a non stick well burnt and buggered Meyer one I do my steak in - tried a load of different ones but they can't do a steak like the burnt pan - Even a £90 SKK Scandinavian grill pan doesn't.

Soldato
Oooo that laptop looks sleek/small

Put in a new mirror, also replaced the old horrible radiator cover....

As the old rad cover was high and the previous owner only wallpapered up to it I've shimmed the height up with some skirting (mitred/ glued/painted beneath)

The 60 quid cover and old skirting Beats the £210 the Internet wanted for an appropriate height one customised :x

paSRMiV.jpg

VAyIzQQ.jpg
(rad cover was in situ in the latter photo and hadn't been fixed in)

Back
Top Bottom