Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Its a Fleximounts F9 https://www.amazon.es/FLEXIMOUNTS-F9-escritorio-movimiento-oscilación/dp/B01MRL6V3P/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1539116050&sr=8-1&keywords=Fleximounts+F9

I got it from Amazon Spain for 69eur. I am really impressed with it. Excellent cable management, USB3.0 ports, solid. This monitor isn't wobbling in the slightest. Really pleased :)
Just out of curiosity, the description says up to 30'' and 9 kg weight support, but in the picture it looks like you having a 34'' Superwide monitor, is that correct ?? And if so, any problems at all to have the monitor in any position you want ?

Soldato
Monitor arm

JLE91158.jpg

And monitor arm fitted

JLE91160-HDR.jpg

Yes, I know I need a mouse :p - that and a much better KB coming soon.

That desktop is lovely. Is it oak? And is it freestanding? I'm planning to build a simple desk using just a worktop attached to the walls of an alcove and am looking for ideas.

Caporegime
Just out of curiosity, the description says up to 30'' and 9 kg weight support, but in the picture it looks like you having a 34'' Superwide monitor, is that correct ?? And if so, any problems at all to have the monitor in any position you want ?

So far no issues, but honestly I've not tried moving it around much. You are correct, it is a 34" UW monitor. It weighs 6.2kg. My main thought was the size itself is irrelevant and that the main issue would be the weight. So I went for the idea of getting one which can take more weight than the monitor. So far no issues at all! It is solid :)

I am not going to try portrait mode because I don't see the point :p

That desktop is lovely. Is it oak? And is it freestanding? I'm planning to build a simple desk using just a worktop attached to the walls of an alcove and am looking for ideas.

Its an Oak Veneer finish yep :) - its a full desk, link is on the previous page.

Soldato
So far no issues, but honestly I've not tried moving it around much. You are correct, it is a 34" UW monitor. It weighs 6.2kg. My main thought was the size itself is irrelevant and that the main issue would be the weight. So I went for the idea of getting one which can take more weight than the monitor. So far no issues at all! It is solid :)

I am not going to try portrait mode because I don't see the point :p

Thanks for your reply, appreciated ! One more question though, are you using the clamp and roughly how much space is needed to use it ? I have a cable holder under the desk, just want to make sure I still can use the clamp since not wanting to drill through the desk.

And yes, I don't see the point of having a UW monitor in portrait mode either ! :p

Caporegime
Thanks for your reply, appreciated ! One more question though, are you using the clamp and roughly how much space is needed to use it ? I have a cable holder under the desk, just want to make sure I still can use the clamp since not wanting to drill through the desk.

And yes, I don't see the point of having a UW monitor in portrait mode either ! :p
I will measure and send you a DM :) - save spamming up the thread anymore!

Caporegime
As I found when I was looking for a new wallet a lot of places market plether as authentic/real imitation leather, it's not flipping leather then is it!? :rolleyes:

I can tell by the smell alone, real leather just smells right.

Then again it does the job and it’s cheap. I did find some real leather cases but they are like a book style and too bulky or just stick on skins with no protection.

What case is that?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0769K6X8J/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Associate
New apartment G5, next to our current apartment G6 in Greece, so we can knock the two together and have 3 bed, 2 bath and 3 balconies, a decent size..... Retirement beckons :), though the new living room will become our bedroom, and the existing third bedroom our office.

WRymrDu.jpg

k5Fou3M.jpg

XJVMsZ0.jpg

Soldato

Should be fine as I imagine the centre of mass of a 34 inch ultrawide is similar to a 27 inch 16:9 monitor

Back
Top Bottom