Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Deleted member 66701

Deleted member 66701

That board will really suit those boots you posted previously.

Who's the top one for?

Top board is mine - Burton Clash, Burton Freestyle bindings and I'm using Burton Moto boots.

Bottom board is for the wife - Burton Feather, Burton Citizen bindings and she uses Burton Mint boots.

Underboss
Expensive month for me - in looking for a new pen tablet on my Samsung tablet the whole thing died, so I treated myself to the iPad 2018 and Apple Pen.

Having not had a) a new tablet in years b) an iPad - I thought I'd get some goodies also.

DBrand Package arrived after 10 days.

Matte Black skin because fingerprints and matte black all the things.

Dbrand Pencil Skin & iPad skin applied

Paperlike Matte screen protector, it has some tooth to it so feels less like drawing on glass but doesn't effect the pencil - bit of a nark to apply.

Targa Case, really sturdy and can be turned and tilted enough for my needs.

Overall very happy, the iPad is a great bit of kit compared to my ages old Samsung - iOS12 is very snappy and the drawing experience (the main reason I bought it) is excellent, has improved my workflow no end.

Might have to treat myself to a pro at some point, damnit Apple!

Also got myself a Nikon J5, clearly the potato pictures are user error not camera!

Soldato
My original Razer Naga 2009 finally gave up the ghost yesterday.
Gutted....its such a comfy mouse. But its lasted almost 10 years, from a Razer product, thats amazing I would imagine (did repair the left click and mouse wheel twice...but yeah)
Decided to get a Corsair Scimitar Pro to replace it.
So far its pretty comfortable, its bigger than my Naga, but I will get used to it.
At least my keyboard/mouse match now (excuse the dust/muck its well overdue for a good clean down)
RBtQbml.jpg
xazCnj2.jpg

Soldato
That mouse would drive me mental :p

I'd be disabling all of those buttons!
I'm used to the 12 buttons now (even for FPS) after having a Naga for so long.
Useful for lots of games :p
Would rather have the option even if I don't use them often.
Most games I will use 1-6, 7-12 for buffs etc

Also I think it looks awesome lol

Soldato
Stuff like weapon switching?

I like having a couple of non obtrusive buttons and usually assign them to "reload" and "use" :)
Yeah weapon switching, quick actions, emotes, sprays etc (fps) only 1-6 though usually.
MMO's are more obvious :p
The buttons themselves aren't particularly in the way.
I can rest of my thumb on the grid and pick up the mouse easily without pressing the buttons, they need a proper push to activate them. I do prefer my old naga as it has flatter buttons which I liked but I will have to get used to it as you can't get the the original nagas :(.
I tried the "new" Naga awhile ago, hated the shape and buttons due to it being bigger than my 2009 version so my claw/palm grip doesn't work so well (I have small hands).
This Corsair has a slidable section for the 12 button grid so you can move it to where its comfortable, I put it all the way to the back and it allows me to keep my comfy grip style.

Last edited:
Soldato
MVIMG-20181015-214811.jpg

So far so good.

Last edited:
Soldato
Bose Sleepbuds.

DS1laEs.jpg

They're amazing! My partner is a very loud snorer and I can sleep through the night without being woken up. They're expensive but worth every penny as I've had a couple of weeks of amazing sleep.

Back
Top Bottom