Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
a New Louqe Ghost case for a little top end build next year, expensive, but I am going to spend 6 months planning and buying the build :) - case wont arrive until January anyway;

NO STOCK IMAGES YOU MONSTER!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
:eek: You weren't kidding.

What actual soothing sounds are they? Even though I don't find it soothing, but for some reason I immediately think of whale music.

Whilst they may seem expensive would you pay £200 to be able to sleep well at night? I'd pay 10 times that in a heartbeat. I was a bit sceptical about them as I'm a side sleeper but they're very comfortable and I don't notice I've got them in. It's made a huge improvement to my sleep pattern.

There's (I think) 9 different sounds. There's a couple of water sounds (waterfall and heavy rain shower), wind, camp fire, a 'soothin and a few others that I forget. I use the heavy rain shower one as I've always found it soothing to listen to the rain when I'm trying to sleep.

Man of Honour
Only took 5 weeks to arrive.

IMG-1563.jpg

I'll be taking the mug to work and wearing the top too, even though I'm a Cisco engineer at present. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Got some new worktops for my desk and workbench type thing, as well as some new speakers and a better mount for my screen, and had a move around of some stuff.

twwTVj5.jpg

gRbGetW.jpg

Much better. Need to move some of the pictures around now though.

Caporegime
Bose Sleepbuds.

DS1laEs.jpg

They're amazing! My partner is a very loud snorer and I can sleep through the night without being woken up. They're expensive but worth every penny as I've had a couple of weeks of amazing sleep.

What happens when you lay on your side?

3m disposable foam plugs are perfect btw 35Db reduction.

Soldato
Nothing. They carry on working and I still can't tell I'm wearing them. I'm a side sleeper so it's something I was a bit concerned about but they're great.

Foam plugs aren't perfect for me. I'm yet to find a set of plugs that I don't find unbearably uncomfortable after a short while despite ordering a sample box of about 40 different foam plugs. I've got some custom moulded silicone plugs which are very comfortable but the sound isolation isn't good enough.

Soldato
Where do your legs go now?!

It’s just a bit of worktop space really, there’s probably almost a foot of space under it though and I trim off 3D print supports there and stuff. It keeps that stuff away from my actual desk and keeps the printer away too so I don’t have to worry about jogging it etc.

It’s a bit taller than the average desk, it’s ok to do odd bits while standing.

If it’s more involved I do it at the actual desk.

Back
Top Bottom