Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Time to get out of Winter.

GetAway.png

Soldato
Tucked away villa bit out of Seminyak, and some touristing planned, then off to Sydney to see some mates for a week before heading home. Years since I've been to Bali - when I went there before it was just a warmer weirder Ibiza :D Hoping to actually get a look around this time.

Soldato
Ha yes. The Joyeux falls down every time someone goes outside. My son's birthday was the 12th but now I'm leaving it up and adding JESUS at the end because I think I'm funny. The cleaner is Mr Prompre, who actually looks like a washed up Gazza.
220px-Mr._Clean_logo.png

Soldato
My PC died last week (suspect a leak from the radiator may have happened when i moved house. Grrr) motherboard fried and smelt like burning so I just took delivery of these parts (and a Corsair 400D & i7 9700K) from OCUK.

Not even excited to build it this evening and i couldn't justify buying bits for a new custom loop so that will have to wait a few months. Really hoping the GPU being aircooled wont annoy me... it probably will.

edit: Removed picture as it had some sensitive work information in. Shall take a photo once home.

Man of Honour
didnt purchase it myself, crimbo pressie from mum :)
(£100 for the drill, £23 for the accessory box from B&Q)

lfQDc2p.jpg

1KqxXJm.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom