Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
I ordered 3 x Cat6 Network cables that arrives yesterday and they even came with Haribo!

I am sure most people know what a network cable looks like so ill not post a picture! lol

Caporegime
I haven’t.
Well here you go, just for you.

ada1.jpg

ada2.jpg

ada3.jpg

Pho

Pho

Soldato
More boring white goods, this time - a Liebherr fridge. Due to how my kitchen is laid out a combined fridge-freezer isn't practical as it would have to be placed away from the prep area.

Can't work out whether I should reverse the hinge on the door or not yet.

NTOKB8I.jpg

Soldato
81bd.jpg

As I mentioned a few days ago my old PC died during me moving house. I think something happened to my custom loop as I noticed a few drips on the motherboard when I inspected it. Gutted! Was looking to build a new PC next year but didn't want my hand forced. Good old GTX980Ti, 16GB DDR3 RAM and a i7 3930K. Need to take it apart and sell the bits which aren't dead. Hoping the GPU is still OK!

But back to the topic. I picked up a Corsair Carbide 400D (much nicer having a small PC again coming from the Corsair Obsidian 800D), 16GB DDR4 Teamskill Ram, i7 9700K, EVGA RTX 2080 XC, ASUS ROG Z390-E Motherboard and a Corsair H100i Pro CPU cooler to hold me over until the summer when I'll do another custom loop.

Soldato

As I mentioned a few days ago my old PC died during me moving house. I think something happened to my custom loop as I noticed a few drips on the motherboard when I inspected it. Gutted! Was looking to build a new PC next year but didn't want my hand forced. Good old GTX980Ti, 16GB DDR3 RAM and a i7 3930K. Need to take it apart and sell the bits which aren't dead. Hoping the GPU is still OK!

But back to the topic. I picked up a Corsair Carbide 400D (much nicer having a small PC again coming from the Corsair Obsidian 800D), 16GB DDR4 Teamskill Ram, i7 9700K, EVGA RTX 2080 XC, ASUS ROG Z390-E Motherboard and a Corsair H100i Pro CPU cooler to hold me over until the summer when I'll do another custom loop.

Looks good mate but clean those fingerprints off of the case!

Back
Top Bottom