Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Wow can they actually do 1Gbps from one to the other?

I can probably test it but I doubt it, maybe it will get a few hundred mbps but factors like quality of power cables and length will make a difference.

Internet is only 35mbps so if I get over that it's normally ok. My Netgear ones would seem to throttle back though to like 5mbps!

Soldato
I ordered 3 x Cat6 Network cables that arrives yesterday and they even came with Haribo!

This irks me. I've been using OcUK since forever and not once have I ever received a pack of Haribo in an order. The only time I did get one was when I popped in to grab my new case and they had a jar of them on the counter.

Caporegime
This irks me. I've been using OcUK since forever and not once have I ever received a pack of Haribo in an order. The only time I did get one was when I popped in to grab my new case and they had a jar of them on the counter.

No rhyme or reason to it though. I have bought a £3k of bits and got none yet bought a £10 item and got 5 bags. I always have my fourm linked to the shop as well.

Soldato
Well that was a waste of my time :mad:
not really, never seen one before and that does look quite good.
i was surprised I got some as all I brought was 3 x network cables costing £6

Soldato
Over the last 6 to 8 weeks, a Sofa, chair, cupboard, some plants, and, most recently, a nest of tables, for our dining/ family room:
View attachment 9EtMKGw.jpg

Also, a cast iron electric fire for the other end of the room. And a gingerbread house made by Mrs Cheesyboy and the kids:
View attachment mmp2Cwd.jpg
It's taken a long time to get this room sorted. Been working on it for about 2 years on and off. Could still do with some more pictures on the walls, looks a bit empty without the Xmas decs , but we're close.

Soldato
I lost my mind on holiday and bought a whole new machine:

Ryzen 2700x
Hidden underneath is a LG 32GK850F, pictured below, with old 27" mounted above with a gas sprung wall mount I also purchased.
Still need to find time to build PC! :(

BboEyV1.jpg

The most important part of the order! What a mug!
CrHnwKk.jpg

Wismech Ravage 230 died when I dropped it at work, so popped into a local Vape shop and picked up a VooPoo Drag which happened to match my Freemax Mesh Pro perfectly!
W53n3cC.jpg

£15 eBay air blower, to clean out old components and I can't justify paying for a proper one! :D

1T2UoVb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom