Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Student loan came in so treated myself :)

DSCF3467_zps3xpn96hl.jpg

Caporegime
What breed? They don't look like normal kittens... I really want a Bengal cat but don't like the idea of it being kept solely indoors.

Well spotted, they're Ragdolls

A breed which is actually very good at being an indoor cat. Ours will be - we live in apartment :) - one of the many reasons we went for this breed.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah nice one, problem I found with having two cats is they become much less affectionate as they have eachother for company. I grew up with one cat and he always wanted my attention, those that my mum still has are far more independent.

Caporegime
Ah nice one, problem I found with having two cats is they become much less affectionate as they have eachother for company. I grew up with one cat and he always wanted my attention, those that my mum still has are far more independent.

It'll be ok. Rag dolls are known for being especially needy and attention seeking, even in groups!

Plus both my girlfriend and I work, sometimes potentially for long hours. So getting a pair of brothers was a good idea so they can keep each other company whilst we're out.

Soldato
Potato pic alert

Was getting really bored of my headset mic getting complaints of feedback etc and I was having to really up fader gain in voicemeter to get my voice audible in streams etc which was then causing issues with discord!

So I got a mic, problem is now solved lol

The pop filter is now gone as it made no difference but it came with one of the parts

RØDE PodCaster
a3ybIXph.jpg
zWMk70eh.jpg

Going to be buying a new headset soon as well, probably wireless.

Soldato
Looks nice, i've got the NT USB and the same PSA1 boom, works a treat.

Yeah I am really impressed with it all.

Might not make a difference audibly, but certainly will with those mouth bugs ;)

P.s is that a Phillips monitor?

Oh it has made such a difference audibly as my headset mic was complete garbage. At least others on discord wont get echos now lol!!

Its not the phillips, its the 40" Iiyama 4k :) Monitor to the left as a 28" Asus 4k as well.

If you don't talk directly into the mic, you don't need the pop filter.

If you do, then you need it for the plosives.

Yeah its close but not too close. Just removed it and recorded before and after, the positioning means there is no difference in recorded sound which is fine.

It was weighing the arm down ever so slightly as well

Back
Top Bottom