Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
So I've started collecting Xmas presents
I saw a good deal on Lego Dimensions Starter set which also included the Superman Fun Pack at Smyths Toys for £55 so went for it (RRP:£90)
Think i'll also add the Jurassic World and Scooby Doo Team packs to it

29730481981_ef3522ef52_o.jpg

Soldato
I had a cheapo electric fly bat - about five quid from ebay which was ok, but didn't really kill the fly. I've just spent £12 on The Executioner bat and oh my, it packs a hell of a punch. There's not a teeny bzzzt noise when you connect with this puppy, you get a christ almighty bang, a big spark and one very dead fly ^_^

Soldato
I had a cheapo electric fly bat - about five quid from ebay which was ok, but didn't really kill the fly. I've just spent £12 on The Executioner bat and oh my, it packs a hell of a punch. There's not a teeny bzzzt noise when you connect with this puppy, you get a christ almighty bang, a big spark and one very dead fly ^_^

we got one like that, kinda of amazing runs on AA batteries and sparks flying off it wrecking death on small insects, rip :o

The alternative I prefer is just switch off the lights and show them the door, they will just fly out towards a brighter light

Soldato
So I've started collecting Xmas presents
I saw a good deal on Lego Dimensions Starter set which also included the Superman Fun Pack at Smyths Toys for £55 so went for it (RRP:£90)
Think i'll also add the Jurassic World and Scooby Doo Team packs to it

29730481981_ef3522ef52_o.jpg

I'd be tempted to get that if it wasn't so expensive. Its not just the starter kit that's the problem. Its all the expansion sets for it. And all of them are pretty expensive as well.

Soldato
Hard to beat the Tokyo Marui Benelli M3 Super 90 for build quality and value. My old one was dropped, scraped, mis-loaded, drowned in mud and water, dragged through hedges and still never died.

When I get it back from the shop I will be doing very hard tests and if it breaks again I will look at the tri shots.

Maybe the new cyma 870 metal versions.

Back
Top Bottom