Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Suspended
It wont be for long unless you get it under some proper lighting. It's the wrong time of year to put it outside as chilli plants need good heat and light. You can try your windowsill, but there's really not enough sun now. They should be started in early spring so they can go outside or in the greenhouse through summer.

Soldato
It wont be for long unless you get it under some proper lighting. It's the wrong time of year to put it outside as chilli plants need good heat and light. You can try your windowsill, but there's really not enough sun now. They should be started in early spring so they can go outside or in the greenhouse through summer.

Incorrect. It should be fairly easy to overwinter the plant if you keep it on a windowsill and don't water too much.

Soldato
How does the pro micro hold up? I'm stuck between the teensy and the pro micro.

The Pro Micro works great. Only criticism is the USB port is a bit flimsy. My last one broke when i left it connected and the cable got caught under the chair, breaking off the USB header.

Elite isn't the same without head tracking, now.

Soldato
Got the shock mount coming and lots of noodles :) , will ditch the pop filter.

People can hear me clearly from quite a distance, no need to get up close.

I thought you said it was fine without a shock mount before? Seems such a shame to throw away such a nice pop filter. Why not get one of the cheap elastic over the front jobbies?

I can guarantee you sound way sexier the closer you are to the mic and will send shivers down your teammates spines. ;)

Soldato
Couple of new knives for work, though i'm not sure whether i like them now so debating sending them back.

29729716941_a7221be2f5_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom