Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

I think we’re doing ok for 4K content now. Netflix, Amazon, Sky, BT and Virgin all offer 4K. Then you have gaming, 4K blu Ray. It’s not perfect, but it’s getting better quickly.

Indeed it's getting there. If I don't get one this year then it will most likely be next year at the latest.

(
I put some Vredestein all season tyres on my wife's x-trail and they are amazing. The last time it snowed I went out looking for trouble and they were unstoppable.

Glad to hear your opinion concurs with what I read online!

Drove them back from the office the other day and now the inside of my car smells like fresh rubber and petrol from the jerry can in my boot. Dreamy.

@BennyC I have those on the S4 and they're fantastic tyres! So good in the winter. I assume they're for next year? I ran a set through summer and needless to say I needed to replace them after. Left all the rubber on the hot roads :D

Yeah.

I picked up CSL reps for the same price a refurb which left me a spare set of wheels and the opportunity to use winter tyres for the first time. Just need to get those old rims refurbed ( :o) to enable that and then they'll be sat in the garage until September / October :p

The weather in Bucks isn't any worse than other areas of the UK in winter, occasional snow but of course consistently colder temperatures and wet conditions so I'm keen to see how they perform.

The development I live on isn't gritted and driving on a few inches of snow on summers, with a few small inclines, is always a little treacherous so look forward to hopefully a notable difference.

Vredstein have a cashback promo £40 per pair of 19" tyres so £596 for a set of 4 quickly becomes £526 delivered which is quite reasonable. Fitting will be covered with the wheel refurb :)

We bought the LG OLED 55B8SLC for £899 in December from RGB Direct. We ordered the previous year's model for £999 with a £100 off spend of £999 or more voucher, and they'd sold out by the time our order was processed so they offered us the new one for the same price. Winner winner.

Redecorating the lounge so standard rules apply - New Tv required.

Sad to see my old 42" PX70 panny go after nearly 13 years of great service - still a cracking picture after all this time

Said once they come in under a £1000 I'd buy myself one. £989 from Richer Sounds.

Welcome to the OLED club, love my C8 :)

dbrand_swarm.gif

dBrand Swarm for my S8+ :cool:

Thanks to @Steedie who had his under stairs area done a few weeks ago, I decided to have mine as well. Not cheap, but worth it. Just needs a lick of paint around it now to freshen it up as it's looking a bit yellow!

Before.

TbkVwdk.jpg

iWYGHxw.jpg

During:

38lAdS9.jpg

After:

xTtASIJ.jpg

GEF5wzl.jpg

Thanks to @Steedie who had his under stairs area done a few weeks ago, I decided to have mine as well. Not cheap, but worth it. Just needs a lick of paint around it now to freshen it up as it's looking a bit yellow!

Before.

TbkVwdk.jpg

iWYGHxw.jpg

During:

38lAdS9.jpg

After:

xTtASIJ.jpg

GEF5wzl.jpg
Looks great :) Really neatens up, and makes good use of a small space :)

I really liked those the first time Steedie posted those, and really like them again. They do look really very good indeed. Definite upgrade to the bare space.

Back
Top Bottom