Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samsung LT23B550

Yeah phone/tablet controll is great, but makes no difference to my issues. As it doesn't actually strena from the device, it just sends I structuring to the tv app.

My War Shelf is growing.

A full-size Corinthian Helmet that is not exactly historically accurate, but excellent for the price.
kxvu.jpg

A French print of geography around Thermopylae (53p).
5xc5.jpg

A shiny, miniature sallet.
1vn1.jpg

Tickets booked for train and ferry in order to take the car on this road trip to go to the Spa F1.

Any suggestions for places to stop when in France / Belgium / Germany / Holland along that kinda route are welcome.

Smart is the future, i can play a youtube video off my galaxy S4 (also bought this month) and it streams automatically onto the tv :D

Wez, are you all happy and :D so far with the LG? I'm about to buy a 60" LED Samsung or LG, both look great, same features etc just the 'smart' part of it I'm not sure on. LG has the wavy mouse option Andriod based OS, and Samsung have their own :confused:

Tickets booked for train and ferry in order to take the car on this road trip to go to the Spa F1.

Any suggestions for places to stop when in France / Belgium / Germany / Holland along that kinda route are welcome.

Did the same trip near enough although we did.

Cologne
Aachen
Brugges
Ghent
Brugges (again)

Brugges is so beautiful. Went there twice instead of going to Spa.

Have fun.

3MiERXU.jpg

Still wearing her travelling clothes, and fresh off the transporter (watched her being unloaded!! :D )

Just the Dealer Checks, and I get to drive her home on Friday!! :cool:

Nothing special, but she's my first NEW car for 10 years!!

Skoda Fabia Greenline II Estate,
Maxi-Dot Computer,
Door Bumpers.

(couldn't warrant paying for any more options!!)

I got her VAT free, and on 0% APR, Plus a £500px on my old Civic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom