Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
ledstrip1.jpg

ledstrip2.jpg

For a tenner it's quite a nice package, has an on/off switch inline as well but when my monitor sleeps the USB hub onboard sleeps too so I don't need to worry about that.Have had an idea though for something similar as a DIY model light<>ring flash type jobby for eye catchlights on portraits and can be powered by the USB port on my camera, the LEDs can be mounted around a wide angle lens hood.

A weekend project for sure.

Man of Honour
OP
One for space fans:

hgwk.jpg

I didn’t want to pay a silly price for a Lunar Rock Edition (75,000 Euro) or the Buzz Aldrin edition (was £1000) so I searched and got mine for £10.28. It was reported as good condition used but it is mint and looks like it’s never been opened.

It is a superb coffee table book on the subject, highly recommended. The good news is that it will be back in print from August for £ 27.99 (Taschen).

Caporegime
One for space fans:

hgwk.jpg

I didn’t want to pay a silly price for a Lunar Rock Edition (75,000 Euro) or the Buzz Aldrin edition (was £1000) so I searched and got mine for £10.28. It was reported as good condition used but it is mint and looks like it’s never been opened.

It is a superb coffee table book on the subject, highly recommended. The good news is that it will be back in print from August for £ 27.99 (Taschen).

Have you seen For all Mankind?

Soldato
One for space fans:

Nice, don't take any notice of that guy who said you buy pointless books.

:)

Soldato
Tickets booked for train and ferry in order to take the car on this road trip to go to the Spa F1.

Any suggestions for places to stop when in France / Belgium / Germany / Holland along that kinda route are welcome.

Awsome, me and a pal are doing the trip too. From bedfordshire though, leaving on the Thursday to return on the Monday.

Soldato
As an FPS gamer I just want to get in there when you're not around and get to work on those crates with a crow bar :p

GTFO you'll destroy my cover!

Where did you get the crates?

eBay, vintage apple crates. Cheapest place I could find 'em and still a bit pricey for what they are. I like 'em though.

Edit: Now with added lights.

WOZdnvU.jpg

82pznFw.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom