Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Having never tried to play an instrument before I thought at 26 I might be too old, then I thought, nuts to that and got this:

I failed so hard at re sizing I decided to hide my shame in spoiler tags.

Soldato
Looks like a nice instrument, I wouldn't have a clue how to even read music never mind play it. Bit of a deep end to dive in isn't it?

I cant read music either, having weekly lessons. No doubt it is the deep end, but it will be sink or swim :) If it turns out I am completely useless it will become an ornament....obviously ideally I want to be great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMQW-gFE0tU

Inspiration.

Associate
Having never tried to play an instrument before I thought at 26 I might be too old, then I thought, nuts to that and got this:

I failed so hard at re sizing I decided to hide my shame in spoiler tags.

I'm 32 next month. Had lots of thoughts recently about taking up an instrument with the preference of a violin. Please let us know how you get on learning it.

Cheers,

FB..

Soldato
Wez, are you all happy and :D so far with the LG? I'm about to buy a 60" LED Samsung or LG, both look great, same features etc just the 'smart' part of it I'm not sure on. LG has the wavy mouse option Andriod based OS, and Samsung have their own :confused:

Yes, i love it, i've got the magic remote, it works well, i love how easy it interracts with my (network) other stuff, lots of connectivity options, very vivid picture, 600hz refresh rate iirc too so great for football etc. Just wish you could get something like tvcatchup as an app as freeview in the lake district is poo. I only get about 12 channels, one HD, and about 10 radio stations :(. I can't even subscribe to VM etc here as it's work owned accommodation. Hopefully, i'll be out of here soon though so i can get full use from it.

Permabanned
The amount of camera gizmo's you post leads me to believe a camera on its own is pretty useless for a professional photographer which I assume you are.

Could you do your job or take good photographs just with a "naked" camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom