Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
The amount of camera gizmo's you post leads me to believe a camera on its own is pretty useless for a professional photographer which I assume you are.

Could you do your job or take good photographs just with a "naked" camera?

I travel on holiday with 1 camera, 1 lens. Always. Last time I went away for 12 days and shot with a manual focus lens no less.

Professionally I have quite a lot of gear (less than some), whether you are into photography/chef/mechanics but over time you start to accumulate more gear and tools. Gear gives us flexibility, saves time, and provide wider window of opportunity.

Some photos I can only take with certain gear, some I can take with almost any lens/camera combo. It depends what it is.

Caporegime
I travel on holiday with 1 camera, 1 lens. Always. Last time I went away for 12 days and shot with a manual focus lens no less.

Professionally I have quite a lot of gear (less than some), whether you are into photography/chef/mechanics but over time you start to accumulate more gear and tools. Gear gives us flexibility, saves time, and provide wider window of opportunity.

Some photos I can only take with certain gear, some I can take with almost any lens/camera combo. It depends what it is.

Exactly it's the same with any hobby.

My hobbies I've collected all sorts over the time, and have planned thousands to spend on them in the near future.

Soldato
Awsome, me and a pal are doing the trip too. From bedfordshire though, leaving on the Thursday to return on the Monday.

I shall keep my eyes peeled for UK E46 M3's, that are quicker than the average E46 M3 then ;)

We are staying in Leige not Spa, as it's not far away, and a fair bit cheaper lol.

Man of Honour
Having never tried to play an instrument before I thought at 26 I might be too old, then I thought, nuts to that and got this:

your never too old mate, its just having the time and commitment to keep practicing - my Dad decided to start learning Violin in his late 40s and hes now playing regularly in a local folk band (totally not my thing but seems to keep him happy)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I got them off ebay, just searched "soundscience" - They are in a neat package, all sealed and nice flexible sticky back. I can see these being used with USB mains adapters and dotted around various places, above the bed headboard as a reading light or kitchen etc.

Many uses at little cost.

Caporegime
Talk to me about these lights behind TV's, I am wanting to buy some.

Where should I be looking?

I bought a cheap kit off amazonion, does the job. I'll post a pic up tonight, really adds to it overall...also on a white light it tricks the eyes into making the black look deeper.

Plus they are LED's which by any geeks default means its cool :p

Only £15-£20 I think :)

EDIT: Found one from bookface.

321347_10152454850990261_2087700143_n.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
your never too old mate, its just having the time and commitment to keep practicing - my Dad decided to start learning Violin in his late 40s and hes now playing regularly in a local folk band (totally not my thing but seems to keep him happy)

First lesson next Tuesday, should be good!
Its strange, people have either said "wow! good for you!" or "You will fail, its difficult, should have got a guitar" .....everyone plays the bloody guitar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom