Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First lesson next Tuesday, should be good!
Its strange, people have either said "wow! good for you!" or "You will fail, its difficult, should have got a guitar" .....everyone plays the bloody guitar!

Hey, I am thinking about buying a Guitar ! :p (been learning the piano as well the past couple of years)

I did a wedding last year where the groom picked up a violin and joined in with the 4 string quadlet the had hired and played in front of the entire wedding before the speeches. It was quite surreal and unexpected but also very cool !

Last edited:
I've owned a Nikon D70 for, as you can imagine, quite a while. Im an athletics and triathlon coach, so it's recently been pulled out of the desk drawer and taken to a few events. The 18-55mm lens was good, but I wanted something a bit longer for sports stuff, so following the general consensus, I opted for the below :)

DSC_0090 by bcjamesmini, on Flickr

First lesson next Tuesday, should be good!
Its strange, people have either said "wow! good for you!" or "You will fail, its difficult, should have got a guitar" .....everyone plays the bloody guitar!

it is hard, and sounds awful for quite a long time, but a wonderful instrument once you get going with it! Have fun and stick with it (now maybe i should break out the Sax i've had sitting in the cupboard for 5 years untouched...)

it is hard, and sounds awful for quite a long time, but a wonderful instrument once you get going with it! Have fun and stick with it (now maybe i should break out the Sax i've had sitting in the cupboard for 5 years untouched...)

Friend is learning the sax and guitar after playing the clarinet for years as a child, he's loving it the talented *******.

I am bitter, would love to play that!

3 things arrived today, the first I completely forgot I even ordered and wondered wtf it was that someone has sent... It's a rechargeable stereo A2DP bluetooth audio receiver with headphones/stereo jack. Gonna be quite useful to keep in the car/in a bag when travelling places:

av_bt_a2dp_1.jpg
Just wanted to thank mrk for this. Spotted it on this thread and ordered one. It came today and has now sparked my forgotten Linn Classik system (with Linn Kans) back into life. It might not be hifi but its certainly making for some good listening via Spotify. Cheers mrk, nice find and saves me trying to find a second hand Squeezebox.

Last edited:
Just wanted to thank mrk for this...

ditto - got one and using it in the car, works wonderfully and the audio quality is pretty much up there with CDs through the built in Bose system, it even cranks up loud without much distortion.

In comparison to the Belkin Bluetooth receiver (F8Z492uk) i had before its day and night, the Belkin is in the bin now - horrible thing!

New toy

jXYMZNJ.jpg

npOpjrZ.jpg

DJI Phantom with a GoPro Hero 3 Black.
Looking forward to doing some aerial photography with this rig.

I've already replaced the stock props with some carbon ones. I have an FPV setup with a stabilised gimbal on back order.
Using the stock tx at the moment until my Spektrum DX8 turns up.

FYI, this is what it's capable of:

New toy

DJI Phantom with a GoPro Hero 3 Black.
Looking forward to doing some aerial photography with this rig.

I've already replaced the stock props with some carbon ones. I have an FPV setup with a stabilised gimbal on back order.
Using the stock tx at the moment until my Spektrum DX8 turns up.

FYI, this is what it's capable of:

Very nice, i do like very much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom