Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, its not so much a 'beef' - I quite like Windows 7 on the whole I just massively prefer how OSX works and runs for day to day usage. There isn't one thing that one can do that the other can't, that divide is long gone. I use W7 everyday at work and agree its a fantastic operation system, but its OSX for me at home and for personal use :p

Erm play games, easy to upgrade in bits rather than a lump sum, not tied in to a specific OS (Linux, Windows, DOS, etc.), easily mod-able (i.e. make it look like the horrendous OSX if you like). I could go on but several of those reasons are why you were looking at specing a PC :D

I do like the Corsair case though. My current one is sufficient (Bitfenix Raider) but I do like that one... hmmm.. :D

M.

Only because Apple don't want you running OSX on anything other than a Mac. You can actually run it on a PC. You can, literally, run nigh on any OS on a PC without resorting to Virtualisation. With Virtualisation that takes it even higher (i.e. Mac).

I'd imagine we could go into semantics about emulator OS as well (such as C64 / Vic 20 / etc). I know there's a lot more on the PC than Mac for example but we're dragging this thread massively off-topic :)

M.

Now that I like - I'd love a Surface just wish they priced them a little bit lower and I would have to have the Pro as well. How's the battery life?

M.

Just booked my "Winter" holidays :)

hpk9.png

4zks.png

Erm play games, easy to upgrade in bits rather than a lump sum, not tied in to a specific OS (Linux, Windows, DOS, etc.), easily mod-able (i.e. make it look like the horrendous OSX if you like). I could go on but several of those reasons are why you were looking at specing a PC :D

I do like the Corsair case though. My current one is sufficient (Bitfenix Raider) but I do like that one... hmmm.. :D

M.

Errrm...

No, I won't bite. I hope your pc suits your needs as much as my iMac suits mine. :)

Errrm...

No, I won't bite. I hope your pc suits your needs as much as my iMac suits mine. :)

Haha, young grasshopper, you've completed your lessons in Troll Combat.

I was kinda under the impression nobody liked windows and the only reason we use it is because we have to? Would love something else!

Haha, young grasshopper, you've completed your lessons in Troll Combat.

I was kinda under the impression nobody liked windows and the only reason we use it is because we have to? Would love something else!

Hah, I REALLY wanted to say something, but left it. It's not the thread, time or place for it.

Theres plenty of OS's - you should try some :)

Now that I like - I'd love a Surface just wish they priced them a little bit lower and I would have to have the Pro as well. How's the battery life?

M.

I reckon ill be ready to give up my pc for a Pro next year with a great dock and larger screen, but the Surface is a great device, and I do use Office quite a bit.
Its a shame RT doesn't get a break.

Battery life I dont know, still on first charge, but reports have been pretty mad long times.

Well that sucks. You'd think they'd keep it from the 650D and others on a newer case model (even if it's labelled as one version lower).

Don't think I'll ever upgrade from the 650D if future cases don't have it!

^ I like the Nikes

I shredded my Reebok classic high backs (no clue of name) after Leeds festival by accidentally washing them then spin dry at 80c!

Just bought these now. Very comfy and well made IMO. I love new trainer smell

http://i.imgur.com/1zxWUX3.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DqvpvRy.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nUMbij1.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Are those navy or black, just wondering?

I quite like them. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom