Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm, started a new hobby

2013-10-16%2020.57.56.jpg

Getting a bit carried away. All purchased in last 2 weeks

Crappy Stratocaster replica (fitted with coloured strings for Rocksmith), Vintage Gibson copy (beautiful), and a Line 6 Spider IV 75w amp with pedal system (pedal system now upgraded to a full foot board for those in the know)

plus other odds and sods such as Rocksmith for the xbox (think guitar hero but with a real guitar), leads, wall brackets, etc etc

Just need to learn how to play now, complete beginner.

BTW the orange thing is a guitar lead from Maplin because I could not wait 2 days for my proper one to arrive from the bay.

Last edited:
New headphones, just awaiting my Essence STX and Koss 8ft coiled cable now! :)
These babies have been compared to HD650's, HE400's, K702's and other such mid-fi cans. :D

IMG_20131025_135917_735_zps9ceeb861.jpg

IMG_20131025_135941_452_zps449f4185.jpg

I am determined to not use them until I have the other two bits. It is difficult to resist. :o

Last edited:
S3Sd1pFl.jpg

sons new christmas laptop arrived with mouse headset and gaming surface hope the occuk one is much better than the boogie bug XXL i got the other two last year they have frayed so bad.
Had a little play with the gigabyte p25w seems nice but will need to fix win 8 task bar as metro is terrible

laptop had to be yellow as he only like yellow items just like them bloody silly shoes you can see also new but is his 5th or 6th pair got to love autism

Last edited:
Got myself two monitor mounts. I bought one last week to test it out and I liked it so I bought another one for my other monitor. Only £11 each which I think is a bargain. The HDMI cable that comes with it is worth a few bob on its own.

t3s2.jpg

mmm, started a new hobby

*Snip*

Getting a bit carried away. All purchased in last 2 weeks

Crappy Stratocaster replica (fitted with coloured strings for Rocksmith), Vintage Gibson copy (beautiful), and a Line 6 Spider IV 75w amp with pedal system (pedal system now upgraded to a full foot board for those in the know)

plus other odds and sods such as Rocksmith for the xbox (think guitar hero but with a real guitar), leads, wall brackets, etc etc

Just need to learn how to play now, complete beginner.

BTW the orange thing is a guitar lead from Maplin because I could not wait 2 days for my proper one to arrive from the bay.

The Line 6 amps are awesome, have one my self and I love it!! What sort of stuff are you looking to play??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom