Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to pick up another 7 & 5 draw pro cabs for work as my current 5 draw is full! Absolute steal for £200.

11484135916_0dee7cfc8c_c.jpg

My Fuel - from kickstarter arrived yesterday!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/devotecindustries/fuel-the-worlds-smallest-cell-phone-charger

http://i.imgur.com/gCHwsUfl.jpg[/IM G]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UDQ0xpVl.jpg[/IM G][/QUOTE]

that has to be the most retarded design they could have come up with for practicality, if they had at least rotated the usb 90 degrees you would be able to plug it into your phone and lay it down as it is how are you mean to hold it up without horribly bending the us socket?

Just seen that Fuel, cool as it as a novelty thing, 200 odd mAh is not going to really fly with the latest round of phones that have huge batteries! The current supply from the Fuel won't be enough to charge the phone while it is in use because the battery will drain faster than what the Fuel can supply in some cases surely!

That herb garden looks pretty sweet but it looks like you get 7 leaves max from each plant? that'd be kinda annoying having to wait a few weeks for them to regrow..

I wont know till i grow it, but at the highest height theres a fair amount off room untill the led boom, and off course unliek the advertising picture it wont be nicely sculptured plants, I think it the plants will be big enough.

Just seen that Fuel, cool as it as a novelty thing, 200 odd mAh is not going to really fly with the latest round of phones that have huge batteries! The current supply from the Fuel won't be enough to charge the phone while it is in use because the battery will drain faster than what the Fuel can supply in some cases surely!

I can't see it being powerful enough to kickstart (lol) a phone with a dead battery.

Forgot to take a picture of the actual hard drives, but they are WD Reds 3TB....and besides, we've seen HardDrives before.

They then went into my Netgear 104.

What made you go for this one over the Synology you was looking at before? I'm wanting a 4 bay one myself but to spread the cost buying a HDD every other month :D

Two down two to go then I can buy the NAS :)

I dont know what came over me but basically I got bored and was looking at for sale adverts

Kinda will use it for work, and kinda was just generally bored.

I am surprised how nice they drive tbh, comming for a huge bhp diesel it is rather smooth. just slow to pickup

I managed to pick it up on eBay for £188, significantly cheaper than the retail price on the DX Racer website. Ordered yesterday, arrived today via UPS. Very happy with it so far.

It's very different to my previous one in the sense it's not all cushiony, but that's good for me. My last one was a John Lewis Franklin chair that had a fixed back but after long periods of use it became excruciating on my back because my posture was awful.

Get a job! ;)

I dont know what came over me but basically I got bored and was looking at for sale adverts

Kinda will use it for work, and kinda was just generally bored.

I am surprised how nice they drive tbh, comming for a huge bhp diesel it is rather smooth. just slow to pickup

It's all about the torque! Nothing stops one of those things pulling. They're brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom