Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Samsung UE32F5000?? Just bought one, would love to know how you find it! And what it's like if you connect your pc up to it.

I've got the UE42F5000 connected to my PC and it's flawless.

Make sure you update the firmware from the Samsung site as there's an issue with the picture going blank when using the guide.

I had issues updating via the menu option so had to use a USB pen and the website.

Soldato
Was an expensive weekend...

TV is for the bed (stock image as not been set up yet) most of the equipment is for the new flat at the end of Jan so just in boxes waiting atm!

MJLynxBl.jpg
D4GyNrKl.jpg.png
3wmQGZCl.jpg
AZoqvXGl.jpg

and of course some lego!

WZDByv2l.jpg

Soldato
Hey, you got the same amp as me ! :D

One thing to "warn" you.

There is an update for the amp when you turn it on, it takes about 20mins to 30mins or so, so don't be alarmed about the length it takes, it also reboots itself a couple of times.

Yea, will be a month before I can play - cheers for the heads up though - I am looking forward to setting it all up!!

Soldato
Ouch, can't use it until you move to the new flat? Must be an itch that you can't wait to scratch !

I hope your neighbours are understanding lol

I will appease the neighbours by inviting them over for movie nights with beer and nacho's supplied!

It's a massive itch, especially with the projector! I did try that in my room, but I am in a loft conversion atm so it was about 1m from the angled wall - still looked quality though.

/edit

Yes it's a TV bed that fits up to 40" (hence the 40" TV) it has a little remote to raise or sink the TV back into the frame, but like this:

Associate
I certainly don't need any. I have what is considered to be one of the best open back headphones ever made. A pair of one of the best closed headphones on the market today. A pair of most used headphones used in recording studios all around the world. A pair of headphones that most DJ's would use. And I don't remember the last time I used any of them !

But I just want more lol

Just out of interest if you don't use any of them what made you by a 2nd 3rd and 4th pair? Don't get me wrong I buy lots if stuff I don't use but never have I bought multiples of stuff I don't use.

Caporegime
Just out of interest if you don't use any of them what made you by a 2nd 3rd and 4th pair? Don't get me wrong I buy lots if stuff I don't use but never have I bought multiples of stuff I don't use.

It's an addiction I guess.

The only pair I use most are the ones I commute with, which I prefer in-ear types as they take up zero space. The other pair that I use is my Goldring noise cancelling. The rest actually sits in their cases/boxes because at home I prefer my speakers.

No matter how detailed headphones sound, music sounds much better to me when projected like they are in front of you and around you. Headphones can't really recreate that massive soundstage, nor compare to the real bass from a quality subwoofer (BK XLS400). The music becomes more than just detail (which I know headphones are great for), music becomes alive and physical and surrounds you when listening through speakers.

Soldato
I certainly don't need any. I have what is considered to be one of the best open back headphones ever made. A pair of one of the best closed headphones on the market today. A pair of most used headphones used in recording studios all around the world. A pair of headphones that most DJ's would use. And I don't remember the last time I used any of them !

But I just want more lol

Which models? Just out of interest. :)

Caporegime
Which models? Just out of interest. :)

Sennheiser HD580
Sennheiser HD600
Sennheiser HD495
Sennheiser Momentum
Sennheiser HD 25-1-II
Sony MDR-7506
Goldring NS1000
Etymotic Research ER6i
Soundmagic E10M

Basically if I want opened cans I have 3 pairs. If I want closed cans I have 4 pairs.

I would like to try some Grado though.

I also have an old Musical Fidelity X-Can v2 Tube amp powered by a Musical Fidelity X-PSU with upgraded (home made) power cord. I know, I know, the crap about music sounds better with better power cord? I don't believe it either but I had to see for myself, so I made my own. And no, I can't tell the difference but I do like my own handiwork :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom