Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Burberry

Prices ranged from £9 (sales items) to £130 (this season). I was looking pretty much uniquely at sale stuff, which was normally around £50-70 Quite a few of the quirkier ones were available for £19-29 though.

I was in T.M. Lewin yesterday though, and they had good plain ties at around £30 I think.

kd

Interdasting. I bought 6 ties from Greenwoods. Prices were from £2 to £6 each... Quality products too. Ordered another 4 online just now for £4 each.

Soldato
KXFeAg7l.jpg

Bring on the hate

kd

They look very difficult to pair with a nice shirt plus in the picture they very creased as well. Rather than buying a designer tie for the sake of it, you would have been better off buying some nice tailored shirts and some TM Lewin/CT/Thomas Pink ties to finish it off. Those colours will go out of fashion very quickly (hence why a couple were so cheap) and you'll look like a Wally wearing Burberry ties just because they are designer.

Soldato
Nice, i like that shape mazda 6, but the new one is even better! What spec is that, what toys did you get etc?

It's the sport, so pretty much everything as standard. Half and half leather interior with sports front seats. Bose sound system with blue tooth, cruise control. Electric mirrors and windows, ac, front and rear parking sensors. This weird car in blind spot indicators and a massive boot for my victims

Soldato
Bought these LED lights for an upcoming house party and general mood lighting. Not installed them properly or anything, just threw them behind everything! I like!

oK0d8CddHQGWWitnpc4BmKmq9C-YKP7j5FqTRexBf5c

Click for video

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hr0eztmwtydc19d/2014-03-19 23.11.56.mp4

Caporegime
Fog free shaving mirror, £18 from Amazon.

JuVc5ECl.jpg

Works very well so far. You just fill up the open reservoir in the rear of the mirror with warm water from the shower, then empty it at the end of the shower by lifting the mirror straight up out of its bracket.

It's so far stayed fog free for some very long lazy showers, allowing me to see clearly enough to shave without having to keep rinsing the mirrors.

Expensive for a mirror, but it's good. Came with a squeegee, which you can see in the pic - it just slots into the underside. The shelf is useful.

It has two sticky pads that hold the mirror to the wall while the supplied silicone dries (about 12 hours).

Downsides apart from the price is that it sticks out a bit, and the mirror angle adjuster is very stiff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom