Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I've started 1 but there was no intro video at all or any setting of the scene. It just started with some brick ****house saving me in prisonc 14 years after e-day. Have I skipped a video or is this kinda a prologue before the intro video tells me who I am shooting and why? :s

Tea Drinker
Don
Utter bargain

OEM steel back box thingy in the right colour, great condition, the nice seller helped me fit it and made me a cup of tea

£280 bargain

vCvpTOG.jpeg

Tea Drinker
Don
Was it a write off or something? That's a bargain

Ebay searches :)

Couple moving to Malta where they can't have these as they are all thieving scum so they bought a mountain top and put this up for quick sale, just fell lucky on a buy it now and picked it up Saturday.

Should get some money back on my liner as well as it's a genuine Toyota and brand new.

Top tip, when Toyota tell you the truck bed hasn't been used it's because they fitted a new liner not that it hasn't been used, lying sheets.

Luckily it's a bit scratched only.

Soldato
Ebay searches :)

Couple moving to Malta where they can't have these as they are all thieving scum so they bought a mountain top and put this up for quick sale, just fell lucky on a buy it now and picked it up Saturday.

Should get some money back on my liner as well as it's a genuine Toyota and brand new.

Top tip, when Toyota tell you the truck bed hasn't been used it's because they fitted a new liner not that it hasn't been used, lying sheets.

Luckily it's a bit scratched only.

Not sure I understood that correctly.

Associate
Well, this is awkward!

As I understand it, maccapacca has bought the high top box for the back of his Hilux, not the Hilux itself.

The people selling it are moving to Malta where the high top box is a security risk because <<stereotyping>> so they have bought a steel plate cover for the pickup back of their Hilux.

Makes sense to me :)

Soldato
As I understand it, maccapacca has bought the high top box for the back of his Hilux, not the Hilux itself.

The people selling it are moving to Malta where the high top box is a security risk because <<stereotyping>> so they have bought a steel plate cover for the pickup back of their Hilux.

Some people still stay with the keys in the front door.

I couldn't care less if we have a stereotype of thieves, but our crime rate is very low. The crime rate is growing, but a lot of it is down to these eastern European people who come here. I wouldn't say the locals are thieves at all.

Caporegime

Woosh. That's how I read it too (how else could you read it really), but I was referring to the part where maccapacca called all Maltese thieving scum and then a user with the forum ID 'Malteser' sought clarification.

Permabanned
Some people still stay with the keys in the front door.

I couldn't care less if we have a stereotype of thieves, but our crime rate is very low. The crime rate is growing, but a lot of it is down to these eastern European people who come here. I wouldn't say the locals are thieves at all.

Racist post is racist, you can't blame crime on Eastern Europeans lol

Soldato
That's how I read it too (how else could you read it really), but I was referring to the part where maccapacca called all Maltese thieving scum and then a user with the forum ID 'Malteser' sought clarification.

I'm pretty sure I read it well :cool: If the people are going to live in the south or in St. Paul's Bay, they have a small problem. if not, then its not a problem.

(If they are going in the places I mentioned, good luck fitting in if you are English :D:D)

Soldato
No, but pointing out a correlation isn't racist either. Whether it's casual or causal is debatable.

I think he wanted to pick on the fact that I am playing down stereotypes whilst I am using one myself :D:D

Its actually a statistic that in areas with a higher percentage of 'foreigners,' crime rates have increased.

Back on topic guys. Just wanted to state that the stereotype has no valid base at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom