Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always take a picture like that for my own collection of each years birthday and xmas. I wish I had them to look back on all the great toys I had hours of fun with. I also spoil my son but he works hard for it and loses access to it for many reasons. (You can't beat them now right?) ;)

When he's consistently naughty in the last 3 months before xmas a wrapped present is removed from his xmas allocation and he has to earn that during the year, but if he's doing well at school trying his best and being a all round nice person I reward him well.

As with anything in life if you are spending in your means, paying for stuff yourself who cares. It's no more vulgar than the rest of the posts in this thread or various thread gear willy waving.

I'm converting one into a recording studio

... because having a home cinema and a recording studio in your house is that much better? You're still going to be spending thousands of pounds in the end.

I think that it's great that you can afford those luxuries but it isn't polite to do that and then criticise a guy for wanting to spend maybe £50 on gifts for his son's fourth birthday.

I honestly don't know how I would have felt say getting all of the MASK toys or all my Star Wars figures in one go. Looking back half of the fun was going to the shop and adding to the collection piece by piece.

Not something I would do but each to their own. Hope he has a great day :)

Last edited:
It's my sons 4th Birthday tomorrow and today we got his presents

All of the new Thunderbirds toys
Hot Wheels track set and cars
Chuggington trains
A remote Switch & Go Dinosaur

Hope your son has a great birthday and looking at the presents you have him i am sure he will.

will give you plenty of things to do with him in your free time! lol

This ^

15/20 years ago that lot would have come in two/three boxes, there's not that much there.
People get over your selves:rolleyes:

You of got to be joking. Of you even looked at the boxes for modern toys? Of you really looked?

I think you will find that you of been mistaken.

I think the real issue is that the new tracey island has nothing on the 90's version :p

You'll both have great fun with that lot. My nephew is in to Thunderbirds now and its a great excuse for all of us to play with the toys again. :D

I swear we had this conversation when he posted up his kids last haul? I remember seeing it in here?

awesome presents hope you and your kid have great time playing with them.

People talking about going overboard and were on an overclocking forum with post people having machines 10x more powerful than what they actually need........... hipocrites

I swear we had this conversation when he posted up his kids last haul? I remember seeing it in here?

People talking about going overboard and were on an overclocking forum with post people having machines 10x more powerful than what they actually need........... hipocrites

Easyrider has spent vulgar money on guitars, he has absolutely no business passing comment on a collection of toys for a 4 year old kid.

I don't believe some of the people on here. Man buys his child more birthday presents than usual and is pilloried for it. The way he treats his children is nothing to do with you.
Whenever you expose yourself to the public, people will criticize you, whatever the reason may be :p

I remember discussions like this around Christmas time. Some people buy a lot of present for their kids (or whoever really) and people bitch about it.

----------

Whenever I clear out parts of my room at my parent's house, I always feel that a lot of money was wasted on stuff when I was a kid. When I see my old PS2 games, old music CDs, old pokemon cards etc. I always feel a bit bad for the money I 'wasted' when I was a kid. And it's not insane amounts. It's like ~8 PS2 games, some ~5 CDs, and some ~75 pokemon cards. Still feel very bad :p But I think you always have those phases in life. When I'll be 30/40, I'll say I wasted my money on STEAM games or whatever.

But there are no other Humans involved....:p

Spaffing money on yourself is totally different to Spaffing loads on a young human...:p

I cut the grass and washed cars etc...for treats when I was a kid.

I asked for a BMX one year and got one....Nothing else....

Its all about balance....

I asked for action Man...I got one, not 5 jeeps 5 action figures and the death slide etc...I got those for other occasions....The waiting was all part of the fun and excitement growing up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom