• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

~~~~~IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Regarding Intel Sandybridge CPU/Motherboards (1000's IN STOCK)!!~~~~~

Better of getting 1600MHz stuff and trying to run as aggressive memory timings you can. :)

That was kind of my thinking as if I've got it right the RAM on 1155 isn't linked to the CPU overclock so you don't have to have very fast RAM to get a decent OC?

It seems as if OCUK has the mobo's up as a comeback in the dispute because said competitor doesn't appear to have any p67 mobos in stock.

They were marked as in stock when they had them up. Now they don't appear unless you have the link and then they say discontinued. No doubt it'll all shake out come Monday.

Hi there

For any doubters out there, here is some photos of our stock with burger thrown in for good measure:-

photorgi.jpg

photo1fn.jpg

And here is a pallit full with another 3-4 pallits to book in still:-

photo3vs.jpg

Plenty of stock. :D

Do all pre-orders get a free burger, as per picture?

And is that a customers mobo on a desk without static protection underneath :eek:? I hope its from an over excited member of OCUK staff ;)

Ah that's why mine has not shipped yet... It's been part of a pyramid :)

Great humour! Been a while since I've laughed that much from reading tech websites.

Back
Top Bottom