Intel LGA1155 miniITX motherboards

Associate
Argh. Looking for any ITX board out there, B3 chipset revision, with H67 or P67 chipset. There's none in stock, OCUK doesn't even carry them. Any ETA from OCUK? Any other places where we can buy them?

Caporegime
Argh. Looking for any ITX board out there, B3 chipset revision, with H67 or P67 chipset. There's none in stock, OCUK doesn't even carry them. Any ETA from OCUK? Any other places where we can buy them?

Yes, but we can't say and you're not allowed to ask. Just look around the typical places.

CAT-THE-FIFTH - that is annoying. This is all making me consider 1156s.

Soldato
I managed to get the motherboard,a Core i3-2100 and 4GB of Vengeance DDR3 RAM today.

The Gigabyte GA-H67N-USB3-B3 does not come with many accessories. Two SATA cables and a I/O shield is your lot apart from the blurb and driver disk. Since this motherboard has a pair of HDMI outputs and a VGA output you need to buy a separate adapter if you want to use a DVI monitor.

3-2.jpg

Soldato
You don't have much leeway in which cooler you can use as it is quite near to the PCI-E slot.

11.jpg

However,the stock cooler is around 5CM in height. It is not very noisy although it does have a slightly "grainy" sound.

10-1.jpg

Here are some pictures of the BIOS.

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

It seems you can undervolt the CPU and change the multiplier downwards. It seems you can also overclock the GPU. However,how well this will actually work I cannot ascertain ATM.

Associate
Let us know how you get on with that underclocking on the board matey.

I'm looking at downclocking a 2500k for a mate in a build,but I wont pull the trigger on the order until I can find a board that allows voltage adjustment and lower multi's that are usable.

Not looking for an "S" chip,he wants his own custom clock speed.

Associate
Only 4 SATA ports :mad:

I have a Foxconn which needs to be returned for a refund from another shop but there's nothing to replace it with :o Anyone know how long you have to return these boards?

I know the foxconn only has 3 ports but that was just a stop gap board and the Gigabyte one is a little expensive for a stop gap me thinks, however looks like I don't have a choice with time going so fast and not much progress with new boards, I need to get the refund for the foxconn.

Soldato
Only 4 SATA ports :mad:

I have a Foxconn which needs to be returned for a refund from another shop but there's nothing to replace it with :o Anyone know how long you have to return these boards?

I know the foxconn only has 3 ports but that was just a stop gap board and the Gigabyte one is a little expensive for a stop gap me thinks, however looks like I don't have a choice with time going so fast and not much progress with new boards, I need to get the refund for the foxconn.

The Gigabyte motherboard cost me £81 delivered.

Edit!!

The B3 version of the Foxconn should be back in stock relatively soon:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18258164

Associate
Let us know how you get on with that underclocking on the board matey.

I'm looking at downclocking a 2500k for a mate in a build,but I wont pull the trigger on the order until I can find a board that allows voltage adjustment and lower multi's that are usable.

Not looking for an "S" chip,he wants his own custom clock speed.

I can confirm that lower multipliers and voltage adjustment using a "k" chip on the Gigabyte H67N B3 works fine!

Currently running a 2500k @2.8ghz @1v in a build I've just completed for a mate.

Associate
Lower multi's and voltages on non k chips "should" work.
But I dont have any lying around that I can test.

Now I know there's a mitx H67 board I can reccomend,it's just a matter of time before another mate wants one.

Back
Top Bottom