• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

INTEL RAPTOR LAKE NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER !

Associate
Got my 13900k shipping notif... No ROG Hero z790 tho... Wondering if it's worth getting a z690 in the meantime if they're really gonna take a while to come in...

Associate
I like how you guys in the UK actually get your stuff on launch day as it's shipped a day or two before. In the US we have to wait for launch day for stuff to ship or even be orderable. It's so annoying.

OcUK Staff
OP
I like how you guys in the UK actually get your stuff on launch day as it's shipped a day or two before. In the US we have to wait for launch day for stuff to ship or even be orderable. It's so annoying.

Can you not just collect in store on the day? Many places in the UK allow product to be collected as well.

Associate
Crazy people have ordered before reviews out. In fact why on earth aren't reviews out before the hardware can be shipped? Weird.

I was adamant on going for a 7950x but as its for productivity I'm gonna wait for the 13900k reviews tomorrow but I reckon it'll be much of the sameness and come down to price. Probably make more sense to go AM5 for the newer boards so if I ever did want to upgrade in a year or 2 it's a simple swap out. Makes more financial sense! Unless I'm missing something glaringly obvious, which wouldn't be a surprise

Soldato
Crazy people have ordered before reviews out. In fact why on earth aren't reviews out before the hardware can be shipped? Weird.

I was adamant on going for a 7950x but as its for productivity I'm gonna wait for the 13900k reviews tomorrow but I reckon it'll be much of the sameness and come down to price. Probably make more sense to go AM5 for the newer boards so if I ever did want to upgrade in a year or 2 it's a simple swap out. Makes more financial sense! Unless I'm missing something glaringly obvious, which wouldn't be a surprise

Blind loyalty I guess never understood it yeah I've never pre ordered anything before looking at independent reviews

Really don't like goes on sale same time reviews are out at least give a day

If it's for productivity would look at reviews and power usage between them

Soldato

Got my 13900k shipping notif... No ROG Hero z790 tho... Wondering if it's worth getting a z690 in the meantime if they're really gonna take a while to come in...

no notification for me yet :( ordered at release too, i hope its not because of the EK bracket i also ordered which is on order???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom