Internet Dating.....Who Has Done it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aln

aln

Associate
It's a strange one the whole curvy and fat thing in reality. By Hollywood standards apparently Jennifer Lawrence is referred to as curvy. Everyone reasonable would say she's thin and athletic. Either way she has a rocking body in my opinion and it has shape, so all of the above can be true.

Look at this image:

8mpm8RI.jpg

I have a feeling the models may be shopped, but given what you can see, I'm not sure any of the girls are what one should aspire to look like, at least not in your 20's.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I feel obliged to "Interview" them all as I wouldn't want to miss an opportunity of meeting a keeper.
Not found one yet but I'll keep battling away & trying. Tough job & all that. :D

Thug
Soldato
Could you please hold this can of worms for me whilst I abandon thread? :p

woooah, no need to argue here. People who don't agree with me can have the bottom women, and i'll have the top. :D

Truthfully I prefer the skinnier more athletic, because they are more likely to do things, and when they DO put on the pounds like everyone in life does to some degree, they'll still be fine.

Imagine one of the bottom ladies eating away, getting older, having children. you'd have to buy a wheelbarrow.

(I jest)

Soldato
woooah, no need to argue here. People who don't agree with me can have the bottom women, and i'll have the top. :D

Truthfully I prefer the skinnier more athletic, because they are more likely to do things, and when they DO put on the pounds like everyone in life does to some degree, they'll still be fine.

Imagine one of the bottom ladies eating away, getting older, having children. you'd have to buy a wheelbarrow.

(I jest)

You go enjoy a salad with skeletor's sister; I'm off to motor boat the fatties :D

Associate
I love the whole 'this is what real women look like' campaigns. As if men aren't portrayed any differently in media. Of course not, I always wake up looking like awesome, swaggering towards the bathroom mirror as I shave my manly stubble, topless with my toned body as I stroke my hand across my flawless skin giving a little wink.

In other news, went to PureGym for the first time today, it's kind of like a real life anti-POF, in shape...in shape women everywhere.

Soldato
Once you've been ignored a few hunner times, the desire to make an effort lessens. I'd say you'd do yourself a service to read the hellos profile and send a hello back if you like it. :)

I disagree. Just a hello is pretty bad for a first message no matter how little effort you feel like putting in and most likely reflects on the person.

Last edited:

aln

aln

Associate
I disagree. Just a hello is pretty bad for a first message no matter how little effort you feel like putting in and most likely reflects on the person.

It does reflect on the person but what it reflects for you isn't what it reflects for me.

Personally, I still think woman you don't know aren't worth the hoops they ask you to jump through, especially not just for the minute chance you have to speak with them. I think continuing on and writing well formed messages is fairly unhealthy and while most of us just completely give up, I imagine many resort to copy & paste or simple a "Hi" before they delete. :p

If they can't send a decent follow up then sure, I'm on the same page.

Course sports_brah might actually prove me wrong before I'm done here. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom