Internet Dating.....Who Has Done it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aln

aln

Associate
I don't see it as a fair test at all.

Interest varies from area to area.
So if you are exotic to an area as in this case you will be, the pool of interested women will increase/decrease (again depending on the area's attraction to scotsmen).

Essentially, we need to head north to Aberdeen or east to Edinburgh where there is more variation, I don't mean students (or do I?). :D

He has a massive advantage over the real me just on a population basis alone, it doesn't need to be completely fair though because the accusation is woman barely message and when they do it's only the super handsome.

Efour said:
:p what we proving here that a good profile catches more interest than just a good sexy looking picture? 3 pages is a lot to read at 1 am.

Surely women prefer/like a bit of mystery and intrigue on a profile?

The argument was more along the lines of whether or not your profile mattered when you're average looking. I'm glad you find me sexy though. ;)

Efour said:
haha you also need to add how you find rape funnym shoudl get you some extra hits. ooh controversial!

I don't really make rape jokes you know. I just see both sides of the argument and generally argue for the side less represented. Most people argue based on emotions, I just argue the points. :)

Last edited:
Thug
Soldato
okkkkkkay, some of the people alas are not going to fit the criteria. Some lovely messages sent, eg people have written specific stuff etc. Quite impressed really.

I'm starting to recognise the catch with this competition (damn it!), older women just don't look as good as those sub 24 years old. :p

Will read all the emails and see if there are any contenders. :)

Thug
Soldato
Here is one. :)

nTKLqOZ.png

She wrote a lovely email, in which she congratulated me on how articulate I was, and how she liked it. With a smiley. If that isn't interest I don't know what is!

aln

aln

Associate
You thinking of making a delicious plate of copypasta? :p

Got to be honest, I've already copypasta'd.

I'm starting to think Gzero might be right and being Scottish in somewhere where its not full of Scottish is helping. But whats the harm in trying. :p

I've never even had someone add me as a favorite before, this feels like trolling. :p

sports_brah said:
I'm starting to recognise the catch with this competition (damn it!), older women just don't look as good as those sub 24 years old.

There are some extremely attractive woman all the way up to 40. They just need to take care of themselves, where is the younger ones generally don't.

Last edited:
Soldato
Dear o dear.

​hiya u ok there? just drop by to leave sum love ... you're cute and pretty! ... you outheigh (if there's such word) all your girlfriends! :o) you must be really tall!

People who compliment (be it truth or just sweet talk) on the first message just puts me right off.

Soldato
Terrible, he hasn't even used correct grammar!

I have just tweaked some of my profile, slowly getting there.

Sending you some love, over and out, hit me up with a holla if you fancy a chinwag. x

Last edited:
Thug
Soldato
You can think of it as a cheap copypasta for £25 then. :p

Got a few more messages. I'm surprised at how varied they are. 50% or so actually write something, the other 50% of women on there are just *****.

I reckon mine needs to be tweaked a bit more, better photos and a few statements added in. Oh and my height back to 6'3" and athletic, and I reckon I'll get more. :D

Though I am quite a shy person (not ashamed of it, just quieter than most people think), which most people don't like. :0

Thankfully I have a lovely Girlfriend who makes me very happy and whom I care about greatly, so will get the messages and close my profile down asap (once you've verified to your satisfaction). Don't feel comfortable with this at all. :o

Permabanned
Got to be honest, I've already copypasta'd.

I'm starting to think Gzero might be right and being Scottish in somewhere where its not full of Scottish is helping. But whats the harm in trying. :p

I've never even had someone add me as a favorite before, this feels like trolling. :p

There are some extremely attractive woman all the way up to 40. They just need to take care of themselves, where is the younger ones generally don't.

I copped off with a 45 y/o a year or so ago (I'm 23 btw). Whilst she looked alright even before I'd had a few, certain areas did not hold up to scrutiny (or much else!!) once we got down to it. Be careful what you wish for and all that.

I think outside of Scotland the accent is a delicacy. I know I'd be putty in the hands of a burd with a nice thick Glaswegian accent. :)

People who compliment (be it truth or just sweet talk) on the first message just puts me right off.

U got a purdy mouth, wanna go KFC for a date? :o

50% of women on there are just *****.

Must. Not. Laugh. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom