Internet Dating.....Who Has Done it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just making sure you are on the same wavelength really. People can come across so different in email than on the phone or in person. Doing your due diligence on the phone is much better than going through a tricky date with a chav for example. (or a posh **** if you are a chav :D)

Seemed to go OK, chatted for about 20mins with no awkward silences! No date yet though..

Is it just me that has trouble moving past a first date? Been on around 5 dates over the past 2 months, but they seem to fizzle out, it's making me want to give up. :(

I seem to be able to get replies fairly easily, chat and even get numbers and arrange dates, but it just seems to be a bit of a waste of time if things fizzle out after the first date.

What's annoying is that the dates themselves seem to go find, we laugh, joke, no awkward moments, even have kissed a couple of them etc, but still doesn't seem to lead to anything.

Seemed to go OK, chatted for about 20mins with no awkward silences! No date yet though..

Cool!

Is it just me that has trouble moving past a first date? Been on around 5 dates over the past 2 months, but they seem to fizzle out, it's making me want to give up. :(

I seem to be able to get replies fairly easily, chat and even get numbers and arrange dates, but it just seems to be a bit of a waste of time if things fizzle out after the first date.

What's annoying is that the dates themselves seem to go find, we laugh, joke, no awkward moments, even have kissed a couple of them etc, but still doesn't seem to lead to anything.

Why are they fizzling out? What is actually happening?

Personally after a date I will generally ask them out again or tell them if I don't want to take it any further. There is no fizzling.

So many saying on OKc saying they want to travel for a year+ within the next few months and looking for 'long-term dating'. Is it just me that finds this, odd?

Maybe I worded it wrong, just mainly we'll have what I consider a good date, they appear to be enjoying themselves, but when I suggest a 2nd date they don't want to.

Ahh okay. Just par for the course. Keep on keeping on! :)

The more that don't work out, the closer you are to finding a good one. ;)

Had another great day. Cinema, coffee, hours of aimless wandering, avoided nandos :p, day absolutely flew by. Met at half 12, left at 9.. Going to require a serious think now i'll be moving a bit further away soon.

nuRtnj4.png

Thus far.

I've noticed you get far less if you're not signed in?

Need to improve there! :p

But yeah having your self signed in more gets you up on the searches and the little bannery bits more, plus women want to chat more to guys who are online/respond more often. No one wants to message someone that's really hit and miss with their response times.

It seems so, got 2 new messages in the last 10 mins. :)

I still reckon the calibre of women of that age sucks balls for the most part. The foxy ones are probably all married off/no need for such a site haha.

I can't wait to delete this profile, such a disgusting site.

Got to be honest, I've already copypasta'd.

I'm starting to think Gzero might be right and being Scottish in somewhere where its not full of Scottish is helping. But whats the harm in trying. :p

I've never even had someone add me as a favorite before, this feels like trolling. :p

There are some extremely attractive woman all the way up to 40. They just need to take care of themselves, where is the younger ones generally don't.

Looks at location > dammit! Must not copy and paste! :p :(

To be fair, there is a few on our area. Got a date with one this weekend, though she is very interested. Removed her photos and profile stuff off POF!!

Please don't be fat, please don't be fat, pleaseeeeee don't be fat!

I'll drink to that. :D

**** ever having to use one of these places for real.

P.s Which of the above pictures counts?

I'd say all but bottom right, hate those damn angles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom