iOS 9

• Thread starter Deleted member 138126
  • Start date
Associate
people talking about a bug with EE causing 99% cpu usage all the time on ios9 GM

Yup. I'll hold off installing for a while to see how other people are finding it. EE have said on twitter that it doesn't affect the final version. Maybe the version Apple put out tonight will be different from the golden master (unlikely), there might be a carrier update to fix it, or EE are just denying the whole thing.

Permabanned
Yup. I'll hold off installing for a while to see how other people are finding it. EE have said on twitter that it doesn't affect the final version. Maybe the version Apple put out tonight will be different from the golden master (unlikely), there might be a carrier update to fix it, or EE are just denying the whole thing.

im guessing EE head in the sand is the likely option, the GM is the final copy so unless apple release 9.0.1 or something

Permabanned
I ran iOS9 GM on my 6+ on EE for a couple of days before going to 9.1 and I can't say I noticed anything that would indicate this so I'm interested to know what the symptoms are.

hot phone and no battery, I certainly had this in one of the beta's

Back
Top Bottom