*** iPhone 5 - Revealed! ***

OK where are these games? I have been waiting since the 3Gs and that can still run most of the current games on the Market at the moment which instantly proves your point wrong.

The thing which you don't seem to understand is that the Games/App's don't require a lot of processing power or Graphics, yet Apple are still bringing out new hardware which is a total overkill for the current Apps.

So no desire to improve the overall user experience? Sluggish opening of apps once several are running.. New features to be completely bypassed because you want to stick a 500 mhz cpu in it and give it a 5 yr product cycle! You couldn't wish the iPhones death more unless you physically typed it.

I hope they have rounded the back edges off a little bit more on the iPhone 5 compared to the 4 and 4S so it feels nicer to hold. The 4 feels better built than the 3GS but the 3GS is nicer in your hand.

I hope they have rounded the back edges off a little bit more on the iPhone 5 compared to the 4 and 4S so it feels nicer to hold. The 4 feels better built than the 3GS but the 3GS is nicer in your hand.

This is so true, the 4 feels solid (Granted i hate glass on the back) and it looks amazing, but it doesnt feel to well in the hand, the sharp edges and all.

I will be getting a iPhone 5 sim free, if the new line of nexus dont meet my needs, and I dont fall for wp8 xD.

The 5 will have to be a game changer for me. I was going to flog my 4 to get this, but will wait and see what happens when it is announced. Like a few on here I initially bought the 3GS, then moved to the 4 and have stuck with that till now. Ultimately I have no real reason to change, but the bigger screen and (fingers crossed) better battery & camera may force my hand.

On the other side of the coin, I am hearing that Google may release a new 'Nexus' phone in November which has the possibility of being awesome. We shall see.....if Apple can convince me, a 5 it will be. Otherwise I'll upgrade to iOS6 and keep my 4 until Google can tempt me toward them :)

The screen size has always been the main deterrent for me and why I have been an android user for some time now. If the new iphone proves to be a significant improvement in battery life as well then it could well tempt me next upgrade.

I'm super excited for the new iPhone (5) :)

I adore my 4s, but can't wait to get the new one pre ordered :cool:

I'm also really looking forward to iOS 6, not because of features but I just want to see how well the platform operates without the claws of Google around it :)

I'm also really looking forward to iOS 6, not because of features but I just want to see how well the platform operates without the claws of Google around it :)

Woah, Step back from the Apple church my friend... They are playing with your mind. ;)

pffttt... I hate Apple and all they stand for (I really love their products though :mad:) and that's why I will use Chrome and YouTube as my individual protest against apple

-Sent from my iPad

do I think that the Iphone 4 and IPAD 3 we have int he house - were a bit expensive - YES

do I believe in everything Apple stands for - NO

are they both GREAT devices - YES - are they both almost constantly in use - YES - do they have great build quality - YES

can't complain - only fault is a slightly dodgey home button on my Iphone 4

both devices are nearly always either

(1) in use
(2) on charge

and thats not saying battery life is bad - they are just constantly in use :)

can't wait till the Iphone 5 and Mini

Back
Top Bottom