• Iphone 6s+ - Gold: 128gb

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Silver: 64gb

Votes: 23 5.9%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Silver: 128gb

Votes: 17 4.4%

• Total voters
Commissario
Anybody seen the bending vid on YouTube ? Takes 2 people all there pressure to bend it a tiny little bit , safe to say there's no trouble of this one bending in your pocket :D
There were no real issues with the previous one bending. I have a 6plus which has spent most of the last year in my jeans. 501s aren't known for being lose and flappy, they're pretty tight and my phone hasn't bent at all. It was all blown out of proportion.

Soldato
There were no real issues with the previous one bending. I have a 6plus which has spent most of the last year in my jeans. 501s aren't known for being lose and flappy, they're pretty tight and my phone hasn't bent at all. It was all blown out of proportion.

Yeah I know it was blown up it alway is , although I did go into the shop in Manchester and every 6 + was bent haha

Associate
No sign of any yet at the Apple Stores (will only buy there as they are the only ones that are truly Sim free).

Was none at 6am today, well a few up north, but none in London. Will have to keep trying!

says online they're available to reserve in some london stores now mate, must have had a delivery this morning

Associate
Havne't read the whole thread but a lot of people are having trouble getting a phone?

If you go onto the Apple site, you can reserve a phone to pick upsame day. I went online at 7PM and picked up at 8PM from regents street. They have lots of stock (I was taken to the backroom because of something) but they can only be sold to people who have reserved.

Soldato
Havne't read the whole thread but a lot of people are having trouble getting a phone?

If you go onto the Apple site, you can reserve a phone to pick upsame day. I went online at 7PM and picked up at 8PM from regents street. They have lots of stock (I was taken to the backroom because of something) but they can only be sold to people who have reserved.

Most shops are being jobsworths, I turned up late at Covent Garden and they had tonnes of them on show yesterday and claimed they were all reserved. I eventually "reserved" one today (128gb space grey plus, someone helpful at Apple centrally said there was a delivery being booked into the store I was going into this morning and to keep refreshing) but the experience of picking it up was terrible.

Had to "check in" (it's a store not a hotel!) then waited another 30 minutes for another person to come over, who then could not figure out why my reservation was not showing. After 10 minutes after realizing I had a genuine reservation, they then brought the phone over. The store was not even busy at this point (this was at Stratford)

Associate
Most shops are being jobsworths, I turned up late at Covent Garden and they had tonnes of them on show yesterday and claimed they were all reserved. I eventually "reserved" one today (128gb space grey plus, someone helpful at Apple centrally said there was a delivery being booked into the store I was going into this morning and to keep refreshing) but the experience of picking it up was terrible.

Had to "check in" (it's a store not a hotel!) then waited another 30 minutes for another person to come over, who then could not figure out why my reservation was not showing. After 10 minutes after realizing I had a genuine reservation, they then brought the phone over. The store was not even busy at this point (this was at Stratford)

That happened to me. My reservation was not showing on their system cause it had "crashed" and they told me they couldn't serve me. Asked to speak to the manager to show him my e-mail and he apologised and eventually served me. I was at the back in the store room and he said "we don't normally do this but since we're close to closing time and we've got so much stock, I can allow it".

Soldato

Mine bent really bad in just a couple of weeks.
http://imgur.com/a/vtdLa

They gave me a replacement that has also bent but only slightly, not enough for me to care this time. I never have it in my trouser pockets now, just not worth the risk.

Back
Top Bottom