iRacing

I tried a few runs with more gas and my race pace is mid 15 to high 14 but im shot after about 10 laps or so.

Few times ive had to stop after about 8 laps and I did about 14 or 15 laps I think once so the race would be tough for me I think ill not risk it.

Managed to do a 14.4 so my pace is coming back with more laps.

On the front page of the members site they've now got the 'Week 13' stuff listed, apart from the usual avoid the official races at all costs there's some good combos, and some 'news' as well.

Lotus 49 at Mosport
Radical SR8 at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (which I wasn't expecting to be out)

Also there's a MX-5, Solstice and Jetta with a 'surprise' (and no track listed), not sure if that's just gonna be long beach, or another new track, or something completely different...

Yep Montreal, the Lotus 49, and adding a figure-of-8 layout (no bridge :eek:) to Irwindale, which is gonna be crazy.

There's also now a ghost car, or 'reflap car'.

All cones at circuits are now actually hittable/moveable, which isn't a huge step in theory but it's quite big in terms of the development of the collision model to make things more dynamic, ultimately the same stuff will lead to things being knocked off cars and lying on the track ready to be hit :)

Quite a few other updates as well, pretty good build all told it seems, and apparently they're aiming for Tuesday.

(all from the release notes up on the forum btw)

Ill be hosting tracks like Brands-Watkins-Montrea but I have full content so can host any tracks you guys fancy.

Mosport might be pure mayhem with hundreds of noobs going off everywhere lol so thought it safer to host and password for the ocuk guys.

Balls lol still looking forward to it, and thanks for the track list, gives me some to get as i dont have those i dont think, its gonna be an expensive week lol

Better get my t500 fine tuned in the ffb settings, done the basic min ffb and all that, think its just a case of adapting to this from a g25.

Back
Top Bottom