iRacing

Was having the oval race of my life in 4th place when a backmarker decided to crash into me from behind. Absolutely gutted and my SR has taken a big hit.
edit: oval racing seems to attract idiots that are incapable of making a clean pass...

Last edited:
Dare I enter the legends fords at lime rock - full field with 22+ of those things on a road track sounds like an irating disaster waiting to happen

That vid brought back memorys lol cant wait for tonight :D

Oh if any hosted sessions will be done, how do you join private ones? (not done it before)

From iracing home page click hosted there you will see a list of all hosted session just double click the green box on the right with the steering wheel in it to join.

Some will be passworded and you need to enter the pass to join.

You can also host your own session or tournament from this screen.

Dare I enter the legends fords at lime rock - full field with 22+ of those things on a road track sounds like an irating disaster waiting to happen

Was trying that out in practice, the car is absolutely insane! I could hardly string a lap together. :eek:

So will Long Beach be finished at some point?

They don't plan to at the moment. But if they do and you have already bought the tech track, you get the $5 you paid discounted from the price of the completed track.

Tech Tracks are essentially tracks that for one reason or another are unfinished iRacing tracks but are to the point of being driveable.
For a track to be considered a Tech Track, the track is not on our current production list to complete. We may someday complete a given Tech Track or not. We are making Tech Tracks available because of the many requests we get from real world drivers and members.
Tech tracks will not ever be put on a schedule for official series or special events. However they can be used for testing or private sessions. They will include race control and grid boxes and can be used for private or league racing.
The standard license fee of a Tech Track will be $5 (U.S currency).
The Tech Track is what it is and we will not be actively updating the track in any way unless we decide to fully finish it. If we do finish it, we will take the tech track away and issue iRacing credit for the purchase price to any member who purchased it. Again, do not buy a tech track with the assumption it will be finished someday.
Tech tracks will not be part of any volume discount purchase program like the 100% club.

Back
Top Bottom