iRacing

Iracing xfire does work.

I used to run 6990 +6970 with the 6990 on water and the 6970 on air.

I also use my pc for streaming music and the 6970 made the pc louder than I liked so just used the 6990 for a while and with just the 6990 in sat in the pits at mosport fps in the 400s.

Then had over heating issues with the 6990 ordered a GTX 780 and took the 6990 off the water loop and put in the 6970 until my GTX card arrived and sat in the pits at Mosport fps in the 200s.

So my fps halved going from 6990 to 6970.

Adding the 6970 to the 6990 made no difference to the fps in iracing though so don't bother with more than 2 gpu with this game but other games did get nice gains so 3 gpu not total waste.

Going back to single gpu though I did notice smoother like silk gfx.

I never noticed micro stutter before when using xfire and trifire but I sure noticed it when it was gone.

Tweeted by iRacing , Thanks everyone for being patient about the Lotus 49. The racecar is still in testing and development.

Looks like it wont be in the new build after telling us a month ago it minght be released before the new build.

Every time I change gfx drivers I go to documents then iracing then renderer and change

AutoCfgCompleted=1 to AutoCfgCompleted=0 then when you go to drive iracing will run the calerbration test again.

Worth a try m8 because if your card is only running 1 gpu that explains why your fps are low.

Well I did three races in the Grand Touring Cup last week at Spa and got wrecked in all three. You can tell is a D licence class, too many drivers attempting stupid overtaking moves in corners where not even professionals overtake. SR down by over 1.0 and iRating by over 400.

Tweeted by iRacing , Thanks everyone for being patient about the Lotus 49. The racecar is still in testing and development.

Looks like it wont be in the new build after telling us a month ago it minght be released before the new build.

Tony Gardner posted on the forums in response to the tweet that it will be in the new build next week...

It was a bit of an odd tweet, although I wouldn't have been surprised if it had been delayed again :p

Back
Top Bottom