ISIS and Islamic militants - discussion

Soldato
In the teaching of the Qur'an, fighting is allowed in the following circumstances:

In Self-defense
Against Persecution & Oppression

Few example quotes for the Qur'an

(22:39-40)
Permission is given (to fight) to those who have been fought against, because they are wronged and oppressed; and indeed, God is most able to give them victory; (they are) those who have been unjustly expelled from their homes without right, for no reason except that they say, "Our Lord is God."

(5:32)
…Whoever took a single life (one soul), except if it be for murder or spreading mischief and corruption in the land - It would be as if He killed the whole of Humanity; And (likewise) if any one saved one life, it would be as if he saved the life of all people.

(2:190)

You may fight in the cause of God against those who attack you, but do not aggress. God does not love the aggressors.

When you do have to fight:

- Never Kill Innocent People
- Never Injure Prisoners of War
- Never Kill Animals
- Never Destroy Crops or Infrastructures
- Never Mutilate Bodies of Enemies dead or alive
- All Prisoners Should be Given Fair Treatment
- Women & Children Should be Protected From Harm
- Always Bury the Dead With Respect

Some of the rules

Why are you telling us that?

My suggestion is travelling to Africa or the middle east and tell them that, (if you can get it all about before they chop your head off or bury you alive) its not us that need convincing, its the suicial murdering knobs that need telling, well actually they need a rifle barrel up their ass.

Soldato
That's awful.

Looks like these scumbags are running wild, aside from sending the military in to deal with them - it looks like they'll just carry on regardless.

Soldato
The military are going in. This will be the Cameron war.

They are already talking about IS military might "Second only to Israel in the region". All of the gears are ticking over.

And I actually agree with it. This is Kosovo all over again, but worse. Because the numbers are growing and border hopping.

IS see it as their "Crusade".

Caporegime
The military are going in. This will be the Cameron war.

They are already talking about IS military might "Second only to Israel in the region". All of the gears are ticking over.

And I actually agree with it. This is Kosovo all over again, but worse. Because the numbers are growing and border hopping.

IS see it as their "Crusade".

IS would never oppose Isreal, they would have their ass handed to them.

Instead, they behead 4 year old children and mass murder innocent civilians. They're cowards, nothing more.

Soldato
can you explain how it's different to slaying women and men? I don't get the whole "it's ok to kill men but don't do this to women or kids" how does that work?

Men are expendable.

Always have been. Look at murder rates against men, imprisonment and suicide rates. All against men.

Like the videogame hysteria over the odd woman in a scrimpy outfit, yet millions of men have been digitally slaughtered without a care in the world.

Caporegime
My point was that military advisers are making press releases to play up IS power. That's what always happens before a war campaign.

It's a shame they don't turn towards Isreal, they, unlike us/USA would have no problem grinding them into the ground.

Would also turn their attention away from Palestine as well, double whammy.

Associate
IS would never oppose Isreal, they would have their ass handed to them.

Instead, they behead 4 year old children and mass murder innocent civilians. They're cowards, nothing more.

If Israel were to only send out their female soldiers and leave the men at home with their feet up they would still flatten Isis in a matter of days.

But I doubt they would ever turn their attention to Israel. They are great at killing innocents and taking territory from poorly equipped and poorly trained armies with no will to fight, but they could never fight a conventional war against an organised opponent determined not to cede ground. They are for the most part a ragtag bunch of no-hopers, rejects and fanatics from the arse end of nowhere -- mostly just young men looking for some kind of epochal cause to give their life meaning. They are capable of fighting a guerrilla war but not of consolidating power. They will probably fade away once the Syria conflict is settled one way or another, but will cause all the havoc they can until then.

Soldato
The potential problem I see is without wiping them out now then surely their numbers/arms/money will just keep increasing.

Even if we do "sort them out" as soon as we back out the country again another lunatic faction will pop up. We might even convert some others because we got involved in their country again :(.

Caporegime
My point is if you actual read the book you will understand that Islam does not condone going around murdering people and cutting there heads off to spread Islam. You say significant number? How large are ISIS 100,000? out of 2.5+ Billion Muslims year significant my arse.

I see people in this thread who believe because Islam is evil because of actions of Al qaeda, ISIS, Boko etc. So they blame a religion on the actions of people? Why not find out for yourself if they are following Islamic teachings?
With that mind set should I portray Catholics a Paedophile because of the action of Paedophile priests? No, Should blame all the Jews in world for killing palestinians and occupying there lands ? No Should I blame Buddhist's for the Persecution of Muslims in Burma? No

These ISIS nut jobs have been rejected by the majority of Muslims all over the world who are fighting them right now? Muslims Kurds, Iraqis etc.

"When other religions have been peaceable for decades" Right....... do you have short term memory? who invaded Iraq illegally for example and aided the creation of ISIS? Burma, Israel, Africa, Yugoslavia, Russia etc...

Can there ever be peace and acceptance between sunni and shia muslims?

Caporegime
How to catch IS.

Find out who makes the orange jump suits, infiltrate the company, look at invoice with delivery address of IS headquarters, drone the **** out of them.

Then just save the cheerleader.

Back
Top Bottom