ISIS and Islamic militants - discussion

Soldato
Religious indoctrination is very powerful. All schools should be secular in order to give children a chance, although I don't know if it would make any difference in muslim areas, given what we've learned from the trojan horse revelations.

I do think forces that we do not understand created us, hell there's particles that probably exist that make up most of the universe that we can't even see or feel, but I struggle to think that force is a dude with a beard and a pointy finger who just spends all is time deciding who gets to burn or play harps forever.

Caporegime
Well, us for a start, you know, our country.

The IDF as far as i'm aware have no ties to terror concerns in this country.

My idea of justice is that those found to be fighting within a terrorist organisation, should have their passport and residency revoked. What's yours?

For muslims the religion comes first, and "our country" a very distant second, or 3rd, or 4th...

Do we even know that zoomee considers the UK as "his country"?

From what he posts zoomee probably views the UK military as a terrorist organisation, since it attacks muslims in muslim lands.

Caporegime
What religious person doesn't put it before their country?

The vast majority of westerners. Most are "Christian" but are non-practising to the extent that it really doesn't influence their decision making.

I guess if you mean the truly religious, then you'd have a point.

But the vast majority in this country aren't truly religious. They are non-practising.

Soldato
I care for any children ANYWHERE in the world. I'm dead against ISIS if they are slaying children and women as ANY muslim knows that that is AGAINST Islam. Warfare has strict restrictions in Islam so how can they even class themselves as being 'Islamic' is beyond me.

can you explain how it's different to slaying women and men? I don't get the whole "it's ok to kill men but don't do this to women or kids" how does that work?

Permabanned
can you explain how it's different to slaying women and men? I don't get the whole "it's ok to kill men but don't do this to women or kids" how does that work?

They can be converted easier and used as house slaves and cooks. And the little ones can be converted and then raped to breed more Jihadi's. Do not think for a second that Islam's rules of war are based on sympathy. It is the most ruthless system you can imagine everything down to the last nail is designed like this.

Islam has a huge history of enslavement of Christians and Africans but it never seems to get covered. Thier Genocide in India is also the worlds largest yet again is not taught in schools. Holocaust they say is 6 million in two years yet in India estimates have been 80 million over 400 or so years. I wonder did all those Indian kids become what we know today as the modern Pakistani nation? Or did they just butcher everyone that once lived there but were Hindu?

Soldato
They can be converted easier and used as house slaves and cooks. And the little ones can be converted and then raped to breed more Jihadi's. Do not think for a second that Islam's rules of war are based on sympathy. It is the most ruthless system you can imagine everything down to the last nail is designed like this.

Islam has a huge history of enslavement of Christians and Africans but it never seems to get covered. Thier Genocide in India is also the worlds largest yet again is not taught in schools. Holocaust they say is 6 million in two years yet in India estimates have been 80 million over 400 or so years. I wonder did all those Indian kids become what we know today as the modern Pakistani nation? Or did they just butcher everyone that once lived there but were Hindu?
Read a book on Muslim slave trade recently was shocking.

http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/03/21/free-book-in-pdf-islamic-jihad-a-legacy-of-forced-conversion-imperialism-and-slavery/

. We are a group of Muslim apostates, who have left Islam out of our own conviction when we discovered that Islam is not a religion at all. Most of us took a prolonged period of time to study, evaluate and contemplate on Islam, the religion of our birth. Having meticulously scrutinized Islam, we concluded that it is not a religion of peace at all, as touted by smooth-talking, self-serving Muslims and their apologists from non-Muslim backgrounds. The core of Islam—namely the Qur’an, Hadis and Sharia—is filled with unbounded hatred of the unbelievers, unbelievably intolerant toward them, and extremely cruel and merciless to those Muslims, who dare to deviate from its doctrines.

Learn some history boy.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/black-slavery-and-islamic-racism/

Last edited:
Soldato
But what about all the people who have read it, and still condemn it? Educated, intelligent people. Including our very own Winston Churchill.

In fact there are quotes from prominent scientists and scholars everywhere who agree that islam is a grave threat to all humanity.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Quotations_on_Islam_from_Notable_Non-Muslims

Do you honestly think that all those who read your holy book will start to revere your religion? Not only started - as many thing were in historical times - with bloodshed and conquest, but still behaving in this manner in 2014!

When other religions have been peaceable for decades. But not islam. Because a significant number of followers believe that it is the birthright of islam to dominate the world. A significant number. Enough to fight endless wars, to recruit jihadis from all corners of the world, to support and cheer on their actions even in this country.

Yes, a significant number of muslims are the enemy of the free world. Of which other religion can this also be said?

My point is if you actual read the book you will understand that Islam does not condone going around murdering people and cutting there heads off to spread Islam. You say significant number? How large are ISIS 100,000? out of 2.5+ Billion Muslims year significant my arse.

I see people in this thread who believe because Islam is evil because of actions of Al qaeda, ISIS, Boko etc. So they blame a religion on the actions of people? Why not find out for yourself if they are following Islamic teachings?
With that mind set should I portray Catholics a Paedophile because of the action of Paedophile priests? No, Should blame all the Jews in world for killing palestinians and occupying there lands ? No Should I blame Buddhist's for the Persecution of Muslims in Burma? No

These ISIS nut jobs have been rejected by the majority of Muslims all over the world who are fighting them right now? Muslims Kurds, Iraqis etc.

"When other religions have been peaceable for decades" Right....... do you have short term memory? who invaded Iraq illegally for example and aided the creation of ISIS? Burma, Israel, Africa, Yugoslavia, Russia etc...

Last edited:
Soldato

In the teaching of the Qur'an, fighting is allowed in the following circumstances:

In Self-defense
Against Persecution & Oppression

Few example quotes for the Qur'an

(22:39-40)
Permission is given (to fight) to those who have been fought against, because they are wronged and oppressed; and indeed, God is most able to give them victory; (they are) those who have been unjustly expelled from their homes without right, for no reason except that they say, "Our Lord is God."

(5:32)
…Whoever took a single life (one soul), except if it be for murder or spreading mischief and corruption in the land - It would be as if He killed the whole of Humanity; And (likewise) if any one saved one life, it would be as if he saved the life of all people.

(2:190)

You may fight in the cause of God against those who attack you, but do not aggress. God does not love the aggressors.

When you do have to fight:

- Never Kill Innocent People
- Never Injure Prisoners of War
- Never Kill Animals
- Never Destroy Crops or Infrastructures
- Never Mutilate Bodies of Enemies dead or alive
- All Prisoners Should be Given Fair Treatment
- Women & Children Should be Protected From Harm
- Always Bury the Dead With Respect

Some of the rules

Last edited:
Caporegime
In the teaching of the Qur'an, fighting is allowed in the following circumstances:

In Self-defense
Against Persecution & Oppression

Few example quotes for the Qur'an

(22:39-40)
Permission is given (to fight) to those who have been fought against, because they are wronged and oppressed; and indeed, God is most able to give them victory; (they are) those who have been unjustly expelled from their homes without right, for no reason except that they say, "Our Lord is God."

(5:32)
…Whoever took a single life (one soul), except if it be for murder or spreading mischief and corruption in the land - It would be as if He killed the whole of Humanity; And (likewise) if any one saved one life, it would be as if he saved the life of all people.

(2:190)

You may fight in the cause of God against those who attack you, but do not aggress. God does not love the aggressors.

When you do have to fight:

- Never Kill Innocent People
- Never Injure Prisoners of War
- Never Kill Animals
- Never Destroy Crops or Infrastructures
- Never Mutilate Bodies of Enemies dead or alive
- All Prisoners Should be Given Fair Treatment
- Women & Children Should be Protected From Harm
- Always Bury the Dead With Respect

Some of the rules

Spreading mischief huh? Cos that can't be interpreted in any which way...

Back
Top Bottom