Israel/Palestine Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thug
Soldato
Shame on the international community and especially the Muslim countries for not doing enough to stop Israel.

That's why Israel is what it is today, because they know they are surrounded by a bunch of vindictive Jew haters.

For the record, I went over the replies in this thread and the other, and the vast majority of the vocal moaners are muslims or have islamic background.

Associate
Shame on the international community and especially the Muslim countries for not doing enough to stop Palestinian rocket attacks.

Israel has a right to exist and be secure, the problem is that its neighbouring countries are generally racist Muslim extremists who have already tried to exterminate every Jew living in Israel before. I think this constant fear of being annihilated has given the Israeli population a sense of right/wrong which we living safely in the UK find hard to understand.

Soldato
Yes because all Muslims hate Jews and all Jews hate Muslims great way of looking at the conflict...... What stereotypical and narrow minded way of looking at the conflict.
You do know what Jews and Muslims were living in Palestine peacefully before? the Zionists and U.N decided to mess everything up? They came close to choosing Ugandan as jewish state but chose to Palestine.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Yes because all Muslims hate Jews and all Jews hate Muslims great way of looking at the conflict......

indeed a much better way is such a significant portion of Muslims hate Jews and such a significant portion of Jews hate Muslims due to the long conflict that moderates have practically no chance to intervene any more.

its a similar situation we have here if you speak out against oppressive new laws you must be on the side of pedophiles or terrorists they're trying to catch[

over there if you oppose violent action you must be a Muslim/Jew lover and will be ostracized by your community.

and so we have a stalemate where violence must go on because proposing stopping it simply invokes violence from your own side.

Soldato
My point is that also people stereotype and generalise there conflict has no chance of solving itself, 66 years of propaganda they hates us because we are Jewish, they hate use because we Muslims.

They need to go back to heart of the issues to solve the matter Palestine was dived up to create a Jewish state by outside powers, the native people did not want this so of course this caused a conflict. Everyone needs to stop using the misconception of religion as political tool this only creates hatred.

Judaism and Zionism is not the same thing and are two very different philosophies

Last edited:
Caporegime
They need to go back to heart of the issues to solve the matter Palestine was dived up to create a Jewish state by outside powers. The native people did not want this so of course this caused a conflict.

but they cant, what is going back 66 years going to do?

you going to force all the people who arrived since then to leave their homes split up their families and send them to the countries where they or their parents or their grand parents originally came from?

then what about the natives how are you going to protect them from reprisals? remvoe them too?

Soldato
but they cant, what is going back 66 years going to do?

you going to force all the people who arrived since then to leave their homes split up their families and send them to the countries where they or their parents or their grand parents originally came from?

then what about the natives how are you going to protect them from reprisals? remvoe them too?

No of course not 66 years of colonization would be imposable to reverse, but gaza has population of 1.5 million and 8.1 million people Israeli.

I'm sure you could do 50-50 land split, I said before in idea the world the U.N and the international community needs to get involved. Israeli government will not back down until they wipe Palestine off the map and the Palestinians will continue to fight for what is theirs.

Last edited:
Caporegime
They will never do land split. Why would they? The Isreali's want all of the Palestinian land. They are using HAMAS as an excuse to bomb Palestine and kill the innocent.

Try looking at it another way...hamas are giving them the excuse.
Although it doesn't excuse the behaviour of Israel.

Soldato
They will never do land split. Why would they? The Isreali's want all of the Palestinian land. They are using HAMAS as an excuse to bomb Palestine and kill the innocent.

Thats why the U.N needs to get involved and fix the mess they created, but we have seen how useless the U.N are. Sad world we live in.

Soldato
Try looking at it another way...hamas are giving them the excuse.
Although it doesn't excuse the behaviour of Israel.

Again like I said before, would you sit and let people take over the land your home is built on?

Half of you cry about people coming from abroad stealing your jobs. Then comments such as send them back being posted in threads.

Talk about double standards.

Thug
Soldato
Again like I said before, would you sit and let people take over the land your home is built on?

Half of you cry about people coming from abroad stealing your jobs. Then comments such as send them back being posted in threads.

Talk about double standards.

Difference between crying about it, and engaging in stereotypical behaviour that is now expected...

Caporegime
No of course not 66 years of colonization would be imposable to reverse, but gaza has population of 1.5 million and 8.1 million people Israeli.

I'm sure you could do 50-50 land split, I said before in idea the world the U.N and the international community needs to get involved. Israeli government will not back down until they wipe Palestine off the map and the Palestinians will continue to fight for what is theirs.

so in the 50-50 divide who gets Jerusalem?

and is 50-50 really fair when its nearly 8-1 in population terms?

maybe a 80-20 split?

Soldato
Here is what happens when you speak against Israel.. even though you are a Jew yourself.. so much for democracy:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10204209227297029 (its a video btw!)

what a guy who doesn't live in the area, shouts his opinions in what seems like a rally causing a potential risk to himself and is taken away before some one that lives through the constant indirect missile fire and risk of kidnap and murder knocks the prat out?
Pretty sure if I went to a orange march in northern Ireland and said you people don't have any right to the land you lived on i'd me marched away for my own safety.

but hey why let common sense get in the way, all Jews in Israel must be nazi's because there targeting the innocent Muslims in Palestine that happen to once or twice fire multiple rockets at civilians, kidnap and torture teenagers etc...

A country has teh right to defend it self, Israel is constantly threatened with annihilation by the Muslim countries and after what happened to the Jewish population in world war 2 I can't really blame them for there current reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom