• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

It's on!

Associate
Gibbo said:
I see the launch went for 2pm for everybody just ignored 7pm. Well cannot put it back now.

'Oops' :D

Gibbo said:
The GTS is not selling so good, only approx 40 units up to now. :)

This Week Only price cut? Perhaps a bit premature :D

I suppose people who would spend £380 on a card are the same people who are going to spend £499 on a card, and might as well go that extra £120 and have the fastest...

OcUK Staff
Hi there

This Week Only on 8800's I don't see that happening for a few weeks, why would you do a special on something when sales are flying. :)

Soldato
Gibbo said:
Hi there

I am back, I see the launch went for 2pm for everybody just ignored 7pm. Well cannot put it back now.

I am proud to say we've sold just over 200 GTX cards and sales are still flying. We still have plenty left in stock but don't leave it too long as these things are flying.

The GTS is not selling so good, only approx 40 units upto now. :)

The EVGA mainboard is very popular, 62 sales already and its surprising the amount of people who are buying 2xGTX and EVGA board all together. I forsee some killer systems been built this weekend and I expext to see some 500FSB goodness and 20k plus in 3D Mark 2006. :D

Gibbo just a few questions, when new hardware like this comes out, do you instantly want to upgrade your own system? Or do you get to take 'samples' home to 'test' and they just happen to never make it back to the shop? ;) :D

OcUK Staff
Linoge said:
Gibbo just a few questions, when new hardware like this comes out, do you instantly want to upgrade your own system? Or do you get to take 'samples' home to 'test' and they just happen to never make it back to the shop? ;) :D

Hi there

My home system is nothing special, an old P4, NV 6800 Ultra.
However the good bit is the 30" DELL. I don't really play games, just use it for internet and DVD playback. :)

Caporegime
Gibbo said:
Hi there

This Week Only on 8800's I don't see that happening for a few weeks, why would you do a special on something when sales are flying. :)

x1900's must have been very poor sellers then as they were in 'The This Week Only' 2x days after release. :p

Soldato
Dear ************, Your Order has been packed and is in the process of being shipped.
------------------------------
----------------------------
Goods Shipped:
£414.99 x 1 - BFG GeForce 8800 GTX 768MB GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (GX-035-BG)
£28.99 x 1 - Tuniq Tower 120 CPU Cooler (HS-000-SB)
£179.99 x 1 - EVGA nForce 680 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard (MB-000-EA)

muhahahahahaha!

*holds wallet upside down, shakes, some dust comes out*
*crys*

Soldato
They musn't have many left I reckon.

I see lots of people not going sli but are still buying these 680i boards without waiting for reviews or more mainstream brands (asus,abit,dfi) to hit.

Back
Top Bottom