It's snowing

There is heavy (frozen) rain sweeping in from the west across Southern England...apparently the winds have swung round (briefly strong too) and the snow should start melting (I can here constant dripping of water down my street and its not raining).

Looks like the slow thaw has begun - its still cold however and the melting snow is turning to ice...watch out on the roads tommorow

There is heavy (frozen) rain sweeping in from the west across Southern England...apparently the winds have swung round (briefly strong too) and the snow should start melting (I can here constant dripping of water down my street and its not raining).

Looks like the slow thaw has begun - its still cold however and the melting snow is turning to ice...watch out on the roads tommorow

Supposed to last all of about one day in most of the country then cool down again.

Gotta setup the html files properly.

By the looks of it there are none there. I think you have to upload them 1st or something. Been a bit of time since I set it up.

Uploading was the bit I was failing hard at...

Just had a brain wave and managed to sort it just a second ago..

Upload path isn't www.ashlyn.plus.com/weatherwatch as I had it.
It is htdocs/weatherwatch..

Nothing like making things simple is it :rolleyes:

Result. :D
Live weather at last. :D

Finally got a fair amount last night, Bury.

I'm no great photographer but I took two pictures :D

The ruler was at a slant, but it's roughly 5 Inches 3/8th's

The majority of that's just last night as the bins we're collected yesterday, and most of the snow fell off :D

Back
Top Bottom