It's snowing

We haven't had any snow since last week but we did get 9 days of it. The snow that has been untouched is 14inches deep so it's taking awhile to melt.

Finally had a bit of snow in Canada:

snow4-2010.jpg

OMG WTF there is snow on the road! However do you drive! You should reduce the amount you pay in council tax (or whatever canadians pay :p) as they obviously aren't doing their job!

Alternatively things will carry on like normal because people don't throw fits about other peoples responsibilities... :p

Apparently there is still loads of snow around Gatwick.. None left were I live, except an odd lump on the top of a roof that seems to have found some of its way onto the floor, weird considering we had less than an incha few days ago. :confused:

Its all icy now. I haven't fallen over but came close loads of times. The snow is getting hard too. This is the worst stage of winter. When its just icy pavements and roads.

Last edited:
OMG WTF there is snow on the road! However do you drive! You should reduce the amount you pay in council tax (or whatever canadians pay :p) as they obviously aren't doing their job!

Should see the roads normally... lol...

Alternatively things will carry on like normal because people don't throw fits about other peoples responsibilities... :p

Things are pretty normal. People are good at just slowing down. Went out earlier and people were happily plodding along at 20kmp/h.

The snow ploughs haven't been out yet so it's a little nasty on the roads. We've had another 4 cm since.

Council tax = property tax here. Same thing, different name.

Last edited:
Exactly:D At some time in the future we in the UK may realise that it's not the snow that's the problem it's the peoples inability to take control of themselves and not blame others.

wow getting 116 around here

snow has gone, its just black ice now, yesterday was bad never seen it so bad on the roads

If Texaco are anything like they are there as they are round my area then thats about right for them, they always seem to be almost 5p more expensive than others :/

any projected low temps for this week?

I want COLD. preferably -20 or something again?

It was ridiculously hot today. Must have been at least 7 or 8 degrees.

Back
Top Bottom