It's snowing

Ah it is Android only, there isn't an iPhone version. Looks awesome though.

It is awesome, has a graph along with a speedometer and digital + analogue gauge that goes up and down.

UP AND DOWN!!!

Speedview-Android.jpg

If you have an AMOLED Android phone then it looks even better with the black background at night :)

No sign of snow here. Had a huge fog bank drift across during the evening, which then froze solid on the cars.

White-out again here in Glasgow this morning. Waited for just under an hour for a bus due to the cancellations on the trains again so going to be fun getting home.

It hasn't snowed much here in Stockton this week, gutted :(

I want more! 10ft of it would be nice, or even if it snowed constantly for a full month, oooooooh that would be fun! :D

It hasn't snowed much here in Stockton this week, gutted :(

I want more! 10ft of it would be nice, or even if it snowed constantly for a full month, oooooooh that would be fun! :D

Aye that sounds good 10 ft in stockton 3 inches in Middlesbrough lol, nice sunny day by the looks of it bit bonechilling but bright :)

Always a few crashes there, although half of them are into buildings near it when there isn't even any snow because i am so close to a college full of little idiots :) .

Freezing fog in Blackpool - -5c.

The trees look awesome - pure ice - we've had zero snow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom