It's snowing

woke up to a nice -9 this morning, next door couldn't get his work van out of the road because of the ice.

Went outside, spent most of last night being sick so feel pretty terrible, couldn't open any of the car doors as they are frozen shut, just thought **** it I'm calling in sick. First one in 4 years!

Still a good covering in sheffield :(

Been calling around this morning to find where most my parcels are lol

Royl mail said there around 9 days behind for my area!

DPD (overclockers parcel) say they are about 4 days behind still.

Just wish it would go away so i can get my stuff! once ive got it, i dont mind what it does lol

Still a good covering in sheffield :(

Been calling around this morning to find where most my parcels are lol

Royl mail said there around 9 days behind for my area!

DPD (overclockers parcel) say they are about 4 days behind still.

Just wish it would go away so i can get my stuff! once ive got it, i dont mind what it does lol

Go and collect it?

Probably be much quicker.

ags

Yeah im aware there working hard.

I cant go and collect it, the parcel that is to be collected is

"on a lorry" and all DPD can tell me is its either on a lorry in or between Birmingham, or Sheffield. They dont know which, or where abouts. So ive got to wait for them to sort it out.

As for royal mail, they have informed me, i am not allowed to collect mail due to "health and safety reasons" ..... i asked what reason, they said "snow on our yard"

As for royal mail, they have informed me, i am not allowed to collect mail due to "health and safety reasons" ..... i asked what reason, they said "snow on our yard"

If it's the sorting depot in Hillsborough then it makes perfect sense - it's on the massive hill in front of Morrisons!

After a week cooped up I think the morons are out in force this morning, we live on a quiet road but it's all horns and pirouettes. One blokes just done a 180 after caning it down the road (which is hard compacted snow/ice) and missed a women and 4 kids by about 2metres. Miraculously he also missed everything else as well, got out and started to shout at the women because he thought she was going to step out.

No snow but bloody freezing.

kap66e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom