It's snowing

Mayhem getting to work today. 2 hours for a bus journey that normally takes 1/2 hour. Aside from the weather, a rear wheel came off the car in front of our bus. A few of us had to push the car sideways off the (normally dual carriageway) remaining running lane to allow the rest of the traffic past. Nobody hurt thankfully.

Crazy snow in West of Scotland today. Looks like about a foot has fallen in last few hours. Traffic chaos.

Edinburgh is a bit mad today. All buses cancelled, Forth Bridge closed south, M8 eastbound closed at Claylands.

LOL. I went to work this morning from the Borders to East Lothian and it was OK, but came home an hour ago as its getting worse.

Light snow today at the moment, hopefully it will all go away and the sun will come out and it will get warm. One can wish.

From the information I'm getting Edinburgh and all roads into and out of is pretty much one huge car park at the moment!

I've been stuck trying to get onto the Forth Road Bridge (which is closed) for almost three hours now. I was supposed to be in Livingston 15 minutes ago! :mad:

Glasgow has gone mad with the snow today, I was going to head to Uni to begin my revision. Got up, got dressed, checked emails and was told it was shut. I'm now having a beer instead, wrapped in my duvet :D.

View out of the skylight. Poor quality as it's a screengrab from a video I took earlier.

snow.jpg

All the snow melted here. :( It snowed like mad the night before and then it was all gone. Now it's just ice.

OMFG. I've just walked from East Kilbride to Hamilton ON the A725 lol.

All the way down is just cars parked up, 3 jackknived lorries....good fun!

Here was just after one of the lorries.......

155028_10150340478615424_566500423_15880131_7914599_n.jpg

Further down the road.

47624_10150340525560424_566500423_15880993_7862645_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom