It's snowing

According to one of customers at work, it's snowing like mad in Leeds and he's worried he will end up stuck there.

Just a bit of rain here in Nuneaton and I can't see us getting any snow as it's always seems to miss us :(

Meant be going home on Saturday and they (Met office) been saying there will be heavy snow starting from tonight all the way through until Saturday evening!!

I'm getting the train by the way... could be interesting! :eek:

Snowed a bit between 9 and 10 but now just back to drizzle. Seriously hoping we don't get a deluge overnight because my gf is due to fly home to Ireland for Xmas tomorrow.

It's on and off here in Aberdeen, been some right gusts though with poor visiablitly, but not all that much is building up.

Yeah, been some pretty big gusts blowing up snow-storm style.

Trains are going to be a nightmare to get home to Wick on Saturday, they're already cancelled. :\

Nothing here at all, just cloud really. It keeps drizzling tiny amounts of rain every so often. It's all I'm expecting of this new wave of 'snow'.

The weather on the BBC/ITV keeps saying that we could get up for 10CM of snow on Saturday but I can't see that happening.

Nothing here at all, just cloud really. It keeps drizzling tiny amounts of rain every so often. It's all I'm expecting of this new wave of 'snow'.

The weather on the BBC/ITV keeps saying that we could get up for 10CM of snow on Saturday but I can't see that happening.

Me too, Nothing yet but I want some more so me and the kids can go sledging again :D It was awesome last time :p

Previously forecast snow has now disappeared from Metcheck for today. I last checked it at around 11:30 last night before going to bed. Wake up, no sign of the snow and now forecasting sunshine. :( What's the bloody point of a forecast if it's never right, even over the span of just a few hours! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom