It's snowing

according to the met office we are due heavy snow on friday, saturday, and sunday :)

We are not that lucky, all our luck ran out last year's snow fall...

Will be rain, nothing but nasty rain which will turn into nice black ice on Sat in the -6C temps!

Oh joy

ags

Our group has been put on standby as several organisations have told us they expect to be calling on us between tomorrow and Sunday. Bring it on!!!

I want as much snow as it wants to throw at us... however I also need some deliveries to arrive and based on the chaos caused by the last lot... ah well, I'll make the most of whatever happens!

I want as much snow as it wants to throw at us... however I also need some deliveries to arrive and based on the chaos caused by the last lot... ah well, I'll make the most of whatever happens!

This! I'm still waiting for DHL to come and collect a PS3 from before the last snow hit. Any more snow and it'll be too late for the store to take it back :eek:.

Stupid DHL, every other delivery has made it to me fine, dont know why its taking them so long to pick a parcel up :mad:.

Had left gloves at work so clearing the snow off the car was a tedious, painful event. Bad times.
Hoping to get down to Edinburgh this Saturday so I pray that the snow stays weak and laughable.

Argggggggghhhhhhh!! Bloody stuff is back again!! Cold too, -1.7 but with a biting 20mph Northerly wind giving a windchill factor of -6.5 degrees.

Don't suppose i will ever see the 4 parcels that have been stuck with various couriers and RM for the past two weeks.

Well, so far all we've had was a slight dusting this morning. Barely anything to even care about, and no where near the biblical end of the world stuff that some media/scaremongers were talking about.

Back
Top Bottom