It's snowing

BBC website was showing sun for Rickmansworth (Hertfordshire) Despite the fact we just had a 15 minute blizzard.

First 'proper' snow we've had.

Snowed for about an hour here this morning (Warwickshire), lovely blue skies now :) Met office site is not predicting any snow for us tomorrow, fingers crossed that they're right.

Probably as much snow here (just outside Belfast) as I have seen, I can't remember how we did back in the 80's but this is pretty nuts at the minute, probably around 6" or 7" since last night. Phoned the boss this morning and he told me not to bother travelling as he didn't expect too many in.

BBC website was showing sun for Rickmansworth (Hertfordshire) Despite the fact we just had a 15 minute blizzard.

First 'proper' snow we've had.

That "blizzard" prompted work to tell everyone to go and work from home. No problem for me, I'm already at home. :D

[TW]Fox;18022045 said:
lol@people who think they have a blizzard :D

Just imagine if they ended up in a real Blizzard, snow blinding you and feeling like it's cutting your face up whilst not being able to tell what way is up and down, all the while being buffeted by the strong winds...

That's a proper Blizzard, which is VERY rare in lowland areas of the UK...:p

Well looked out of my window earlier and it was snowing, much to the contrary of the weather forecasts... Stopped now but it looks like we've had about an inch, which is the most we've had all winter! :D

(Surrey)

Back
Top Bottom