It's snowing

Couple of minutes ago in Newtownabbey.

streetsnow.jpg

That looks awesome Tachyon! Wish we had it here.... no such luck! What happened to this snow armageddon that was being talked of for the whole country?!

I swear, the very next spineless wimp I hear whining and crying because the UK is getting what can only be described as minor snowfalls is going to get a smack upside the head.

We had a pathetic sprinkling of snow here in Minehead this morning, but bugger all now. It is BLOODY cold however. You could cut glass on my nipples! :eek:

I swear, the very next spineless wimp I hear whining and crying because the UK is getting what can only be described as minor snowfalls is going to get a smack upside the head.

But that’s all we are getting today, a pathetic sprinkling of the white stuff. I hear that a couple of inches have bought NI to its knees. :p

Last night coming home from work (1am) was nuts, lorries slipping down hills and the like, today the roads are fine here, not sure about the north of the province. Anyway I built a snowdog.

But that’s all we are getting today, a pathetic sprinkling of the white stuff. I hear that a couple of inches have bought NI to its knees. :p

Poofs and lezzers the lot of them, I don't know why people can't just get on with it, it's snow, not nuclear fallout.

Anyhoo, on topic, here's me on my way back over the mountain after dropping the kids off at the childminders, great craic!

IMG_20101217_142106.jpg

Back
Top Bottom